Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

My Name Is Simon, And I'm A Compuholic....

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Simonizer

Simonizer

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:15 AM

Posted 10 April 2008 - 05:14 PM

Hi folks, it's me, the new guy!! By way of introduction, let me introcuct, by the way: My name is Simon, and I am a moron. But I'm a fairly nice guy, so I guess it balances out.

I came here because of some serious problems with my computer (not the one I'm on now!!), but after looking at this place, I just may become a regular user; just like my methamphetamine habit!! KIDDING!!! Just kidding.

I'm always (well, usually) open to chat, and I would love to share my problems -- er, thoughts -- with you!! (No, not YOU, Mr. ___[you know who you are]) and to share stuff. You know, like computer stuff. Whatever stuff. Just stuff. Okay, buh-bye!!!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Juha

Juha

• Members
  • 512 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:15 AM

Posted 10 April 2008 - 07:51 PM

Hi Simon,

You look like you are a man with a sense of humour.

Welcome to BleepingComputer.

You might be interested to check the tutorials section if you haven't already done so. There are plenty of them.

You might also want to have a look at the New User Orientation forum.

Once again, welcome and hoping you'll take part in this user friendly site.

Regards,
Juha

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users