Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Your System Was Infected By Dangerous Trojan

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

#1 Hasledash

Hasledash

• Members
  • 10 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:36 PM

Posted 10 April 2008 - 03:17 PM

Gotta another sick system I am needing help with. getting the pop up "Your system was infected by dangerous trojan Note: your critical files can be lost....." when i try to click on anything and have to click th epop up off before what i want comes up. Here are the requested logs attached to the post.

Attached Files

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 SifuMike

SifuMike

malware expert

• Members
  • 15,385 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:36 AM

Posted 13 April 2008 - 01:32 PM

Hello Hasledash,

Gotta another sick system I am needing help with

I see you posted on Apr 4 with a computer problem on another comptuer.
Are you a company's IT department or computer shop?

Edited by SifuMike, 14 April 2008 - 09:23 AM.

If I've saved you time & money,
please make a donation so I can keep helping people just like you! You can donate using a credit card and PayPal. Thank you!

Posted Image

Asking for help via Private Message or Mail will be ignored - So If you need help, post your problem in the forum.

#3 Hasledash

Hasledash
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 10 posts
  •  

Posted 14 April 2008 - 08:51 AM

I just help people out around my neighborhood that i just moved to and seems since i fixed one system now everyone knows that i know a little bit about computers. Which i can fix the standard malware infections and things like that.

#4 SifuMike

SifuMike

malware expert

• Members
  • 15,385 posts
  •  

Posted 14 April 2008 - 05:12 PM

How much do you charge for fixing a computer?
please make a donation so I can keep helping people just like you! You can donate using a credit card and PayPal. Thank you!

Posted Image

Asking for help via Private Message or Mail will be ignored - So If you need help, post your problem in the forum.

#5 Hasledash

Hasledash
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 10 posts
  •  

Posted 14 April 2008 - 08:14 PM

A cake, a pie, an old dog pin, a fishing trip, ect ect. some ppl give me like 10 or 20 bucks. never mind anyways i just formated the system seeing how i getting railed instead of help.

#6 SifuMike

SifuMike

malware expert

• Members
  • 15,385 posts
  •  

Posted 14 April 2008 - 11:39 PM

Just as well you reformatted.
I offer free computer help for home and personal use. I am not here to support others that work for profit.

Sorry about that.

Since your problem appears to be resolved, this thread will now be closed. If you need this topic reopened, please contact me or a member of the HJT Team and we will reopen it for you. Include the address of this thread in your request. If you should have a new issue, please start a new topic. This applies only to the original topic starter. Everyone else please begin a New Topic.

Edited by SifuMike, 14 April 2008 - 11:43 PM.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users