Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

My Old Snes

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_danbrownlow_*

Guest_danbrownlow_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 10 April 2008 - 06:26 AM

Firstly, I don't know if this should even be in this section but games to me sounded like the right one =]
Sorry if I am wrong.

Well, I got a SNES the other day as mine sadly doesn't work anymore and I'm having a problem with the screen flickering constantly. This happens with all the games I have so I tempted to say that the problem lies within the connector in the console although I know how unpredicatable these older machines can be,

Has anyone got any hints or tips on how I could this running perfectly again?

Dan Brownlow.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 Garric

Garric

• Members
  • 48 posts
  •  

Posted 10 April 2008 - 12:52 PM

It could be the connector, but it could also be the TV. I know that my SNES has problems connecting to the TV in my room, but works fine on the TV in my Living Room. Just a consideration. If the problem persists though, i would just run to a game store and try getting a new set of cables. Worst case scenario is that you have to buy a new SNES, but they don't run at that much of a cost these days.

#3 Guest_danbrownlow_*

Guest_danbrownlow_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 10 April 2008 - 04:50 PM

LOL, this was a 'new' SNES. I only have the one tv but will try new cables to see if that helps. After reading on the net for a while I'm thinking the main cause is the connector so will give that a try.

Thanks for the help =]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users