Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Cannot Relogin

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Ninjax

Ninjax

• Members
  • 26 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:13 AM

Posted 08 April 2008 - 06:28 PM

I have a bit of an odd problem here. Every time I log off, I cannot relogin, I have to restart. And when I switch user and try and login to another account, that doesn't work either.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Budapest

Budapest

Bleepin' Cynic

• 23,579 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:13 PM

Posted 08 April 2008 - 10:09 PM

This is a bit of a long shot, but you could try clearing your security log. Make sure you're logged in as an administrator. Open the Event Viewer by going to Start > Control Panel > Administrative Tools > Event Viewer. Alternately, go to Start > Run and type in "eventvwr.msc" (without the quotes) and press Enter. Beside Event Viewer, click the + (plus sign) to expand the list, and then click Security. From the Action menu, select Clear all Events, and then click No to clear the log.
The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it.

—George Bernard Shaw

#3 Samsbc12

Samsbc12

• Members
  • 89 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:13 AM

Posted 09 April 2008 - 10:29 AM

I have a bit of an odd problem here. Every time I log off, I cannot relogin, I have to restart. And when I switch user and try and login to another account, that doesn't work either.

I would say next time you are in reset your password.

Go to Start > Control Panel > User Accounts fine your user name and change the password. Try that.

#4 Ninjax

Ninjax
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 26 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:13 AM

Posted 11 April 2008 - 05:08 AM

Just to let you know, nothing worked, so I reformatted. Thanks anyway.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users