Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Wanting to understand.

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 cannotfigureitout

cannotfigureitout

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:49 PM

Posted 22 March 2005 - 01:48 PM

So....if I have a question. Can any of you guys answer it? Are you computer geniuses? Because I need help and haven't been able to figure it out yet. Chanks!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 LoLucky

LoLucky

• Members
  • 331 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:49 PM

Posted 22 March 2005 - 01:55 PM

We are all Smart in our Own way the best thing to do is Post your question out there for us so the fish can bite =)

#3 Scarlett

Scarlett

Bleeping Diva

• Members
  • 7,479 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:49 PM

Posted 22 March 2005 - 01:58 PM

Yes do as LoLucky has suggested. If you have any problems regarding where to post your question(s). Just ask. :thumbsup: Someone will be happy to help.

Edited by scarlett, 22 March 2005 - 01:59 PM.

Posted Image

#4 frankie12

frankie12

• Members
  • 941 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:49 PM

Posted 22 March 2005 - 08:45 PM

The members at BC should be able to answer your computer and other questions you have. it may be different but thats because each member has its own idea about each topic.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users