Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

B's Recorder Gold

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 aftermath

aftermath

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:41 PM

Posted 22 March 2005 - 01:15 PM

Hi - please forgive me if this question was already asked and answered previously. Here is my question: On a pretty regular basis I will burn songs to a CD that I previously grabbed from various file sharing programs. Sometimes, on the rare occasion, I'll download an MP3 file that B's Recorder Gold (my burner) will not recognize and subsequently will not allow me to burn. I have no idea why this happens. Normally, when I drag a file and drop in the B's Recorder Gold "box", it takes about two seconds to transfer. On those occasions when it won't allow me to do this, I drag the file to B's, and then it simply doesn't do anything. The file never shows up in the "box". I'm not an expert so I'm sure there is a reasonable explanation for this. Can anyone help with an answer? Sorry for the long post...

Thanks.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 Grinler

Grinler

Lawrence Abrams

• Admin
  • 43,395 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:41 PM

Posted 25 March 2005 - 12:54 AM

Sorry but we can not provide support on how to burn music that is being used against copyright laws. Regardless of what I or others think people should do , it is unfortunately a policy of this site.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users