Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hi there

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Pindakaas

Pindakaas

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:52 PM

Posted 22 March 2005 - 12:35 PM

Hi everyone, Id like to be more social and probably will bein the future, but after 7 days of chasing a browser hijacker,Im not in muchof a social mood :thumbsup:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 frankie12

frankie12

• Members
  • 941 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:52 PM

Posted 22 March 2005 - 03:17 PM

:thumbsup: to BC Pindakaas

You came to the right place to get help fro your browser hijacker, and hopefully the members at BC will be able to help you with all of your other computer needs and questions.

Enjoy Your Time at BC!!!

#3 jgweed

jgweed

• Staff Emeritus
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:52 PM

Posted 22 March 2005 - 08:53 PM

It seems to be easy to get hijacked, but difficult to remove it, which I hope you have done. If you are still having problems, you can submit a HiJackThis! log to the volunteer team of BC who can help you.
Instructions are here:
http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/How...s_Log-t956.html

Welcome to BC!
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

#4 cowsgonemadd3

cowsgonemadd3

Feed me some spyware!

• Banned
  • 4,557 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:52 PM

Posted 23 March 2005 - 12:28 PM

:thumbsup: to BC!
Sorry to hear of your recent trouble. I hope you will learn a lot about protection from this site.
Enjoy your stay!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users