Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

A Macro Program?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Vaerli

Vaerli

• Members
  • 582 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:55 AM

Posted 07 April 2008 - 08:02 PM

Okay, so I'm trying to render these images from a program(multiple images for an animation), and its really tedious, so I was wondering if anyone knows any freeware macro programs that will also change numbers while its at it? I mean, I've got 360 frames to render, and it takes ~6.5 min per frame. I'd love to leave it on overnight, but thats not hardly possible, because it has to be changed to get the next frame.

Any suggestions?

(and, because its taken so much time already, I want to show it off. :thumbsup:)

Posted Image

Edited by Vaerli, 07 April 2008 - 11:37 PM.

Q6600, 4GB g-skill, 8800GT, P5N-D motherboard
Posted Image
My art

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Samsbc12

Samsbc12

• Members
  • 89 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:55 PM

Posted 09 April 2008 - 10:43 AM

Okay, so I'm trying to render these images from a program(multiple images for an animation), and its really tedious, so I was wondering if anyone knows any freeware macro programs that will also change numbers while its at it? I mean, I've got 360 frames to render, and it takes ~6.5 min per frame. I'd love to leave it on overnight, but thats not hardly possible, because it has to be changed to get the next frame.

Any suggestions?

(and, because its taken so much time already, I want to show it off. :thumbsup:)

Posted Image

This may be a really round about way, but seeing as no one else has given you any suggestions you could get a keyboard and mouse macro program that records keyboard and mouse actions and replays then and then just use windows calculator to increase your number by 1 copy and paste and continue.

#3 Vaerli

Vaerli
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 582 posts
  •  

Posted 11 April 2008 - 12:17 AM

eh, that would work if I had a mouse/keyboard that would do that.

Oh well, I've kinda given up on those until I either get a better computer so it doesn't take as long to render, or something else..

Posted Image
My art

#4 Samsbc12

Samsbc12

• Members
  • 89 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:55 PM

Posted 15 April 2008 - 09:01 AM

eh, that would work if I had a mouse/keyboard that would do that.

Oh well, I've kinda given up on those until I either get a better computer so it doesn't take as long to render, or something else..

You don't need a mouse and keyboard to do it, you get a program that records your keystroke and mouse strokes and plays it back.

Such as auto hot key.

#5 Vaerli

Vaerli
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 582 posts
  •  

Posted 15 April 2008 - 08:22 PM

I found something that works decently, but its pretty hard to do it all at once, and I think there's plenty of bugs that can be found... so select all and the calculator is pretty handy.

Posted Image
My art

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users