Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Trojandownloader.xs

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 Alio0p

Alio0p

• Members
  • 21 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:57 AM

Posted 07 April 2008 - 10:06 AM

Hiyas all,

well I know for sure I have junk on my computer and to my dismay it's my own fault. =\ I dowloaded some music and the file was a trojan and now I get this little yellow triangle popping up in the task bar telling me I have spyware issues. my desktop wall dissapears and a new one shows up directing me to a site to buy spyware. and I have ran ad-aware 2007 and it does nothing to get rid of them. and I have OUTPOST PRO which I love but if you ALLOW somthing on yer pc it's not the programs fault. but yer own =\. I have a Dell Windows XP Pro Media Center Addtions computer. it's nearly 3 years old and I have had just one other virus.

so it's done well for a long time. when I didn't screw it up lol. so I go to google search in hopes to find a remover tool and I see this thing called ComboFix with someone describing the same problems im having. all I need is a little help . it said something like this > " HijackThis once again to obtain a new log " I don't know if that's a another program or what. I use Norton antivirus and Out post pro firewall and Ad-Aware 2007 ...free version. I printed out the instructions to the ComboFix so when I run it I know what to expect. this little pop up is driving me nuts!!! i can't even use my task manager cuz it's creyed out. and the pop ups are so annoying. I did HouseCall online scanner and nothing seems to delete this thing. I even got Spyware Doctor google pack version so it would delete but it's still on my pc. I am short of just Formating my drive and starting over but I hope I don't have to resort to that. pleasssssse pleaseee help me get my pc working better ...it's very sick :thumbsup: and im having sympathy pains for it!

Thanks a Bunch!

~ Alio0p ~

I have posted a link to the site/forum that recamended ComboFix here:

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/lof...hp/t138123.html

Mod Edit: Topic moved to more appropriate forum~ TMacK

Edited by TMacK, 07 April 2008 - 10:36 AM.

~ Screw Lucky Charms, I'm Already Magically Delicious! ~

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Teenage.Zombiee

Teenage.Zombiee

• Members
  • 831 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:57 PM

Posted 07 April 2008 - 10:22 AM

Hi Ali0p and welcome to Bleeping Computer :thumbsup:

I think this topic belongs in the Am I Infected? What Do I Do section. I shall PM a mod to move this topic so you get the appropriate help you need :flowers:

Edit: Mod has been notified, topic moved to appropriate forum.

Edited by Teenage.Zombiee, 07 April 2008 - 10:41 AM.

Teenage.Zombiee is back ! :halloween:

#3 Alio0p

Alio0p
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 21 posts
  •  

Posted 07 April 2008 - 10:46 AM

Thanks for the welcome! :flowers: and sorry for miss placing my post :thumbsup:

#4 quietman7

quietman7

Bleepin' Janitor

• Global Moderator
  • 51,126 posts
  •  

Posted 07 April 2008 - 12:13 PM

I go to google search in hopes to find a remover tool and I see this thing called ComboFix with someone describing the same problems im having...I have posted a link to the site/forum that recamended ComboFix

Please note the message text in blue at the top of this forum.

You should not be using Combofix unless instructed to do so by a Malware Removal Expert. It is a powerful tool intended by its creator to be "used under the guidance and supervision of an expert", NOT for private use. Using this tool incorrectly could lead to disastrous problems with your operating system such as preventing it from ever starting again. Please read Combofix's Disclaimer.

The link you provided was not a recommendation for you to download and use the tool. They were instructions provided to another member. You should not be following specific instructions provided to someone else especially if they were given in the HijackThis forum. Those instructions were given under the guidance of a trained staff expert to help fix that particular member's problems, NOT YOURS. Before taking any action, the helper must investigate the nature of the malware issues and then formulate a fix for the victim. Although your problem may be similar, the solution could be different based on the kind of hardware, software, system requirements, etc. and the presence of other malware.

If you're using Windows 2000/XP, please print out and follow the instructions for using SDFix in BC's self-help tutorial "How to use SDFix".
-- When using this tool, you must use the Administrator's account or an account with "Administrative rights"
When done, the SDFix report log will open in notepad and automatically be saved in the SDFix folder as Report.txt. Please copy and paste the contents of Report.txt in your next reply.

Please download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware and save it to your desktop.
alternate download link 1
alternate download link 2
  • Make sure you are connected to the Internet.
  • Double-click on Download_mbam-setup.exe to install the application.
  • When the installation begins, follow the prompts and do not make any changes to default settings.
  • When installation has finished, make sure you leave both of these checked:
    • Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
    • Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
  • Then click Finish.
MBAM will automatically start and you will be asked to update the program before performing a scan.
  • If an update is found, the program will automatically update itself.
  • Press the OK button to close that box and continue.
  • If you encounter any problems while downloading the updates, manually download them from here and just double-click on mbam-rules.exe to install.
On the Scanner tab:
  • Make sure the "Perform Quick Acan" option is selected.
  • Then click on the Scan button.
  • If asked to select the drives to scan, leave all the drives selected and click on the Start Scan button.
  • The scan will begin and "Scan in progress" will show at the top. It may take some time to complete so please be patient.
  • When the scan is finished, a message box will say "The scan completed successfully. Click 'Show Results' to display all objects found".
  • Click OK to close the message box and continue with the removal process.
Back at the main Scanner screen:
  • Click on the Show Results button to see a list of any malware that was found.
  • Make sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.
  • When removal is completed, a log report will open in Notepad and you may be prompted to restart your computer. (see Note below)
  • The log is automatically saved and can be viewed by clicking the Logs tab in MBAM.
  • Copy and paste the contents of that report in your next reply and exit MBAM.
Note: If MBAM encounters a file that is difficult to remove, you will be presented with 1 of 2 prompts. Click OK to either and let MBAM proceed with the disinfection process. If asked to restart the computer, please do so immediately. Failure to reboot will prevent MBAM from removing all the malware.
Windows Insider MVP 2017-2018
Microsoft MVP Reconnect 2016
Microsoft MVP Consumer Security 2007-2015 kO7xOZh.gif
Member of UNITE, Unified Network of Instructors and Trusted Eliminators

If I have been helpful & you'd like to consider a donation, click 38WxTfO.gif

#5 Alio0p

Alio0p
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 21 posts
  •  

Posted 07 April 2008 - 12:52 PM

oops double post lol

Edited by Alio0p, 07 April 2008 - 01:09 PM.

#6 quietman7

quietman7

Bleepin' Janitor

• Global Moderator
  • 51,126 posts
  •  

Posted 07 April 2008 - 01:02 PM

I find that SDFix works better when disconnected from the net and nothing is running that may interfere with it.

#7 Alio0p

Alio0p
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 21 posts
  •  

Posted 07 April 2008 - 01:04 PM

Hiya and thanks for the reply , yeah I noticed I made some misteaks when posting so sorry. and no I didn't use his log files or copy anything was just hopeing maybe you would understand what was goin on with my computer. and this SDfx is a program right? so I shut down or disable my norton and Outpost Firewall pro after or before I reboot in safe mode? and do I dissconnect from the internet before I run it? Then after the SDfx is finished I copy the report file it gives me and post it here? Then I download the malwarebytes-malware program and follow your instructions from there? Sorry for all the questions just want to do this right. and yes I am Using a Dell Media Center addiction ,Windows XP Pro SP2 System.

Thank so much for your help

#8 Alio0p

Alio0p
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 21 posts
  •  

Posted 07 April 2008 - 01:10 PM

okay thanks hun appriciate the help :thumbsup:

#9 quietman7

quietman7

Bleepin' Janitor

• Global Moderator
  • 51,126 posts
  •  

Posted 07 April 2008 - 01:25 PM

Yes you copy the results of the report and paste it in this thread along with the results from MBAM.

#10 Alio0p

Alio0p
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 21 posts
  •  

Posted 07 April 2008 - 03:35 PM

Here is the Report from SDfx:

SDFix: Version 1.167
Run by Alio0p on Mon 04/07/2008 at 02:48 AlioOp

Microsoft Windows XP [Version 5.1.2600]
Running From: C:\SDfix

Checking Services :

Restoring Windows Registry Values
Restoring Windows Default Hosts File
Restoring Default Desktop Wallpaper

Rebooting

Checking Files :

Trojan Files Found:

C:\WINDOWS\default.htm - Deleted

Removing Temp Files

ADS Check :

Final Check :

catchme 0.3.1351.2 W2K/XP/Vista - rootkit/stealth malware detector by Gmer, http://www.gmer.net
Rootkit scan 2008-04-07 15:12:36
Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 2 NTFS

scanning hidden processes ...

scanning hidden services & system hive ...

scanning hidden registry entries ...

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Prefetcher]
"TracesProcessed"=dword:000000ab
"TracesSuccessful"=dword:0000000c

scanning hidden files ...

scan completed successfully
hidden processes: 0
hidden services: 0
hidden files: 3

Remaining Services :

Authorized Application Key Export:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\services\sharedaccess\parameters\firewallpolicy\standardprofile\authorizedapplications\list]
"C:\\Program Files\\Yahoo!\\Messenger\\YServer.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\Yahoo!\\Messenger\\YServer.exe:*:Enabled:Yahoo! FT Server"
"C:\\Program Files\\Messenger\\msmsgs.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\Messenger\\msmsgs.exe:*:Enabled:Windows Messenger"
"C:\\WINDOWS\\system32\\sessmgr.exe"="C:\\WINDOWS\\system32\\sessmgr.exe:*:Enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22019"
"C:\\Program Files\\AIM\\aim.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\AIM\\aim.exe:*:Enabled:AOL Instant Messenger"
"C:\\Program Files\\Common Files\\AOL\\Loader\\aolload.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\Common Files\\AOL\\Loader\\aolload.exe:*:Enabled:AOL Loader"
"C:\\WINDOWS\\PCHEALTH\\HELPCTR\\BINARIES\\HelpCtr.exe"="C:\\WINDOWS\\PCHEALTH\\HELPCTR\\BINARIES\\HelpCtr.exe:*:Enabled:Remote Assistance - Windows Messenger and Voice"
"C:\\Program Files\\Windows Live\\Messenger\\msnmsgr.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\Windows Live\\Messenger\\msnmsgr.exe:*:Enabled:Windows Live Messenger"
"C:\\Program Files\\Windows Live\\Messenger\\livecall.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\Windows Live\\Messenger\\livecall.exe:*:Enabled:Windows Live Messenger (Phone)"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\services\sharedaccess\parameters\firewallpolicy\domainprofile\authorizedapplications\list]
"%windir%\\system32\\sessmgr.exe"="%windir%\\system32\\sessmgr.exe:*:enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22019"
"C:\\Program Files\\Common Files\\AOL\\ACS\\AOLacsd.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\Common Files\\AOL\\ACS\\AOLacsd.exe:*:Enabled:AOL"
"C:\\Program Files\\Common Files\\AOL\\ACS\\AOLDial.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\Common Files\\AOL\\ACS\\AOLDial.exe:*:Enabled:AOL"
"C:\\Program Files\\America Online 9.0\\waol.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\America Online 9.0\\waol.exe:*:Enabled:AOL"
"C:\\Program Files\\AIM\\aim.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\AIM\\aim.exe:*:Enabled:AOL Instant Messenger"
"C:\\Program Files\\Windows Live\\Messenger\\msnmsgr.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\Windows Live\\Messenger\\msnmsgr.exe:*:Enabled:Windows Live Messenger"
"C:\\Program Files\\Windows Live\\Messenger\\livecall.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\Windows Live\\Messenger\\livecall.exe:*:Enabled:Windows Live Messenger (Phone)"

Remaining Files :

C:\WINDOWS\default.htm Found

File Backups: - C:\SDFix\backups\backups.zip

Files with Hidden Attributes :

Tue 24 Aug 2004 155,648 A..H. --- "C:\DELL\PRIMOSDK.DLL"
Tue 24 Aug 2004 360,448 A..H. --- "C:\DELL\PX.DLL"
Wed 28 Jul 2004 56,832 A..H. --- "C:\DELL\PXCPYA64.EXE"
Wed 28 Jul 2004 108,544 A..H. --- "C:\DELL\PXCPYI64.EXE"
Wed 18 Aug 2004 389,120 A..H. --- "C:\DELL\PXDRV.DLL"
Mon 2 Aug 2004 20,576 A..H. --- "C:\DELL\PXHELP20.SYS"
Mon 2 Aug 2004 54,976 A..H. --- "C:\DELL\PXHELP64.SYS"
Mon 2 Aug 2004 32,272 A..H. --- "C:\DELL\PXHELPER.SYS"
Mon 2 Aug 2004 26,720 A..H. --- "C:\DELL\PXHLPA64.SYS"
Mon 2 Aug 2004 57,344 A..H. --- "C:\DELL\PXHPINST.EXE"
Mon 2 Aug 2004 53,760 A..H. --- "C:\DELL\PXINSA64.EXE"
Mon 2 Aug 2004 104,960 A..H. --- "C:\DELL\PXINSI64.EXE"
Tue 24 Aug 2004 159,744 A..H. --- "C:\DELL\PXMAS.DLL"
Wed 28 Jul 2004 57,344 A..H. --- "C:\DELL\PXSETUP.EXE"
Tue 24 Aug 2004 339,968 A..H. --- "C:\DELL\PXWAVE.DLL"
Thu 20 May 2004 28,672 A..H. --- "C:\DELL\VXBLOCK.DLL"
Sun 24 Jul 2005 4,348 A.SH. --- "C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\DRM\DRMv1.bak"
Sat 30 Dec 2006 0 A.SH. --- "C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\DRM\Cache\Indiv02.tmp"
Thu 24 Jan 2008 0 A..H. --- "C:\WINDOWS\SoftwareDistribution\Download\585dc2612ebcefc90e7dee4c276ee95e\BIT1C.tmp"
Thu 20 Mar 2008 1,301 ...HR --- "C:\Documents and Settings\Alio0p\Application Data\SecuROM\UserData\securom_v7_01.bak"
Sun 24 Jul 2005 4,348 ...H. --- "C:\Documents and Settings\Alio0p\My Documents\My Music\License Backup\drmv1key.bak"
Sat 30 Dec 2006 20 A..H. --- "C:\Documents and Settings\Alio0p\My Documents\My Music\License Backup\drmv1lic.bak"
Wed 19 Jul 2006 400 A.SH. --- "C:\Documents and Settings\Alio0p\My Documents\My Music\License Backup\drmv2key.bak"
Sun 8 Apr 2007 8 A..H. --- "C:\Documents and Settings\Alio0p\Application Data\Gtek\GTUpdate\AUpdate\Channels\ch_u1\lock.tmp"
Sun 8 Apr 2007 8 A..H. --- "C:\Documents and Settings\Alio0p\Application Data\Gtek\GTUpdate\AUpdate\Channels\ch_u2\lock.tmp"
Sun 8 Apr 2007 8 A..H. --- "C:\Documents and Settings\Alio0p\Application Data\Gtek\GTUpdate\AUpdate\Channels\ch_u3\lock.tmp"
Sun 8 Apr 2007 8 A..H. --- "C:\Documents and Settings\Alio0p\Application Data\Gtek\GTUpdate\AUpdate\Channels\ch_u4\lock.tmp"
Sun 22 Jan 2006 8 A..H. --- "C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\GTek\GTUpdate\AUpdate\Channels\ch5\lock.tmp"

Finished!

#11 Alio0p

Alio0p
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 21 posts
  •  

Posted 07 April 2008 - 05:59 PM

Okay I am back I did the MBAM and it's still showing the little yellow triangle in my taskbar but Here is the log file on MBAM that you requested:

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.10
Database version: 598

Scan type: Quick Scan
Objects scanned: 32139
Time elapsed: 10 minute(s), 8 second(s)

Memory Processes Infected: 0
Memory Modules Infected: 0
Registry Keys Infected: 15
Registry Values Infected: 0
Registry Data Items Infected: 0
Folders Infected: 8
Files Infected: 55

Memory Processes Infected:
(No malicious items detected)

Memory Modules Infected:

Registry Keys Infected:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{15651c7c-e812-44a2-a9ac-b467a2233e7d} (Adware.123Mania) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{622cc208-b014-4fe0-801b-874a5e5e403a} (Adware.123Mania) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{9c5b2f29-1f46-4639-a6b4-828942301d3e} (Fake.Dropped.Malware) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{ffff0001-0002-101a-a3c9-08002b2f49fb} (Fake.Dropped.Malware) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{00000250-0320-4dd4-be4f-7566d2314352} (Fake.Dropped.Malware.Renos) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{13197ace-6851-45c3-a7ff-c281324d5489} (Fake.Dropped.Malware.Renos) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{4e1075f4-eec4-4a86-add7-cd5f52858c31} (Fake.Dropped.Malware.Renos) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{4e7bd74f-2b8d-469e-92c6-ce7eb590a94d} (Fake.Dropped.Malware.Renos) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{5929cd6e-2062-44a4-b2c5-2c7e78fbab38} (Fake.Dropped.Malware.Renos) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{5dafd089-24b1-4c5e-bd42-8ca72550717b} (Fake.Dropped.Malware.Renos) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{5fa6752a-c4a0-4222-88c2-928ae5ab4966} (Fake.Dropped.Malware.Renos) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{8674aea0-9d3d-11d9-99dc-00600f9a01f1} (Fake.Dropped.Malware.Renos) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{965a592f-8efa-4250-8630-7960230792f1} (Fake.Dropped.Malware.Renos) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{cf021f40-3e14-23a5-cba2-717765728274} (Fake.Dropped.Malware.Renos) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{fc3a74e5-f281-4f10-ae1e-733078684f3c} (Fake.Dropped.Malware.Renos) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Registry Values Infected:

Registry Data Items Infected:

Folders Infected:
C:\Program Files\180searchassistant (Adware.180Solutions) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\180solutions (Adware.180Solutions) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\zango (Adware.180Solutions) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\seekmo (Adware.180Solutions) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\180search assistant (Adware.180Solutions) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\stc (Fake.Dropped.Malware) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\Sysmnt (Fake.Dropped.Malware) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\FLEOK (Fake.Dropped.Malware) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Files Infected:
C:\Program Files\180searchassistant\saap.exe (Adware.180Solutions) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\180searchassistant\sac.exe (Adware.180Solutions) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\180solutions\sais.exe (Adware.180Solutions) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\zango\zango.exe (Adware.180Solutions) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\seekmo\seekmohook.dll (Adware.180Solutions) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\180search assistant\180sa.exe (Adware.180Solutions) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\180search assistant\sau.exe (Adware.180Solutions) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\stc\csv5p070.exe (Fake.Dropped.Malware) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\Sysmnt\Ssmgr.exe (Fake.Dropped.Malware) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\FLEOK\180ax.exe (Fake.Dropped.Malware) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\avifile32.dll (Fake.Dropped.Malware) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\avisynthex32.dll (Fake.Dropped.Malware) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\aviwrap32.dll (Fake.Dropped.Malware) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\bjam.dll (Fake.Dropped.Malware) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\bokja.exe (Fake.Dropped.Malware) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\browserad.dll (Fake.Dropped.Malware) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\cdsm32.dll (Fake.Dropped.Malware) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\changeurl_30.dll (Fake.Dropped.Malware) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\didduid.ini (Fake.Dropped.Malware) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\msa64chk.dll (Fake.Dropped.Malware) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\msapasrc.dll (Fake.Dropped.Malware) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\mspphe.dll (Fake.Dropped.Malware) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\123messenger.per (Fake.Dropped.Malware) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\mssvr.exe (Fake.Dropped.Malware) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\ntnut.exe (Fake.Dropped.Malware) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\saiemod.dll (Fake.Dropped.Malware) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\salm.exe (Fake.Dropped.Malware) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\shdocpe.dll (Fake.Dropped.Malware) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\shdocpl.dll (Fake.Dropped.Malware) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\stcloader.exe (Fake.Dropped.Malware) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\swin32.dll (Fake.Dropped.Malware) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\updatetc.exe (Fake.Dropped.Malware) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\voiceip.dll (Fake.Dropped.Malware) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\winsb.dll (Fake.Dropped.Malware) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\MSIXU.DLL (Fake.Dropped.Malware) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\MSNSA32.dll (Fake.Dropped.Malware) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\ntnut32.exe (Fake.Dropped.Malware) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\shdocpe.dll (Fake.Dropped.Malware) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\SIPSPI32.dll (Fake.Dropped.Malware) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\WER8274.DLL (Fake.Dropped.Malware) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\Installer\id53.exe (Fake.Dropped.Malware) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\180ax.exe (Fake.Dropped.Malware) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\2020search.dll (Fake.Dropped.Malware) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\2020search2.dll (Fake.Dropped.Malware) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\apphelp32.dll (Fake.Dropped.Malware) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\asferror32.dll (Fake.Dropped.Malware) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\asycfilt32.dll (Fake.Dropped.Malware) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\athprxy32.dll (Fake.Dropped.Malware) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\ati2dvaa32.dll (Fake.Dropped.Malware) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\ati2dvag32.dll (Fake.Dropped.Malware) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\audiosrv32.dll (Fake.Dropped.Malware) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\autodisc32.dll (Fake.Dropped.Malware) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\licencia.txt (Malware.Trace) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\telefonos.txt (Malware.Trace) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\textos.txt (Malware.Trace) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

#12 Alio0p

Alio0p
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 21 posts
  •  

Posted 08 April 2008 - 04:55 AM

Hiyas just wanted to let ya know I just formatted my hard drive. it's been 3 years since so I thought it was about time anyway. and well just was afraid to keep useing a pc that was so badly infected. thanks for all every1's help it has been much appriciated. you guys are awesome! :thumbsup:

~ be go0d or go0d @ it ~

#13 quietman7

quietman7

Bleepin' Janitor

• Global Moderator
  • 51,126 posts
  •  

Posted 08 April 2008 - 08:25 AM

Your welcome and glad to hear the issue has been resolved. With some malware infections, sometimes that is the safest and best solution.

To protect yourself against malware and reduce the potential for re-infection, be sure to read:
"Simple and easy ways to keep your computer safe".
"How did I get infected?, With steps so it does not happen again!".
"Best Practices - Internet Safety for 2008".
"Hardening Windows Security - Part 1 & Part 2".
"IE Recommended Minimal Security Settings".

#14 Alio0p

Alio0p
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 21 posts
  •  

Posted 08 April 2008 - 11:54 PM

Thanks again for all the help
my pc is squeeky clean now! and sooooo much faster and now I can return to my Guild Wars Addiction. :thumbsup:

#15 quietman7

quietman7

Bleepin' Janitor

• Global Moderator
  • 51,126 posts
  •  

Posted 09 April 2008 - 08:15 AM

:thumbsup: