Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

WINDOWS MOVIE MAKER QUESTION

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 gandcsundvik

gandcsundvik

• Members
  • 19 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:11 PM

Posted 22 March 2005 - 02:16 AM

I took my vhs tapes and recorded them to DVDs via a DVD recorder THEN I had to rip them to my harddrive via ImToo Ripper to covert them to mpeg so that I could import them into Movie Maker (whew)! . After spending WAY too many hours making a movie for my son's graduation (I am a rookie at this) I am thrilled :thumbsup: EXCEPT the CD-RW I copied it onto will only play on my media player or realone player in my computer and will not play in my DVD player. I want to share this at his grad party on our big screen..so please help. Thanks in advance!! Why won't this play? :flowers:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 TEB

TEB

• Banned
  • 449 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:11 PM

Posted 22 March 2005 - 06:41 PM

Well it could be that you need to convert the files into a format that the dvd player will understand.

Downlaod this program
Dvd Decrypter

Put your burned movie into the drive and dvd decrypter will convert it into dvd readable files. Then burn the files it gets for you onto a cd and it shall work.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users