what did you do from the dell cd?
run windows as a repair disk?
that doesn't fix malware problems, but it will often does fix windows after maleware has been fully eliminated.
Let's try a scan from another software but in safe mode.
Setup and update the program then boot into safe mode and run the scanhttp://www.malwareremoval.com/tutorials/safemodeboot.phpDownload and Install SuperAntiSpyware Free
Please send me the log.
- Launch SuperAntiSpyware
- Click Check for Updates and update to the latest definitions.
- Click Scan your Computer
- Check all boxes in the Scan Location box.
- Check the Complete Scan radio button.
- Click Scanning Preferences/Control Centre button.
- Uncheck Ignore files larger than 4MB (recommended)
- Check Scan Alternate Data Streams.
- Click Close.
- Click Next
- SuperAntiSpyware will now scan your computer for infection. (This could take in excess of an hour depending on the number of files scanned)
- When finished it will present you with a summary of its findings.
- Click OK.
- The Removal Screen will open.
- Check the items in the list to mark them for Quarantine.
- Click Next and SAS will Quarantine them.
- Click the Preferences button.
- Click the Statistics/Logs tab.
- Logs are listed by date and time, click on the latest one to highlight it (at the top).
- Click View log.
- This will open a log page.
- Copy/Paste the contents in your next post please.
comes with a programme called Bootsafe
, do not for any reason use this programme
, if used on an infected computer it could render it UNBOOTABLE