Please download SDFix
and save it to your Desktop.
Double click SDFix.exe
and it will extract the files to %systemdrive%
(Drive that contains the Windows Directory, typically C:\\SDFix)
Please then reboot your computer in Safe Mode
by doing the following :
- Restart your computer
- After hearing your computer beep once during startup, but before the Windows icon appears, tap the F5 key continually;
- Instead of Windows loading as normal, the Advanced Options Menu should appear;
- Select the first option, to run Windows in Safe Mode, then press Enter.
- Choose your usual account.
Download and Run ComboFix (by sUBs)
- Open the extracted SDFix folder and double click RunThis.bat to start the script.
- Type Y to begin the cleanup process.
- It will remove any Trojan Services and Registry Entries that it finds then prompt you to press any key to Reboot.
- Press any Key and it will restart the PC.
- When the PC restarts the Fixtool will run again and complete the removal process then display Finished, press any key to end the script and load your desktop icons.
- Once the desktop icons load the SDFix report will open on screen and also save into the SDFix folder as Report.txt
(Report.txt will also be copied to Clipboard ready for posting back on the forum).
- Finally paste the contents of the Report.txt back on the forum with a new HijackThis log
Please visit this webpage for instructions for downloading and running ComboFix:Bleeping Computer ComboFix Tutorial
Post the log from ComboFix when you've accomplished thatInstalled Programs
Please could you give me a list of the programs that are installed.
- Start HijackThis
- Click on the Misc Tools button
- Click on the Open Uninstall Manager button.
You will see a list with the programs installed in your computer.
Click on save list
button and specify where you would like to save this file.
When you press Save button a notepad will open with the contents of that file.
Simply copy and paste the contents of that notepad into your next post.Kaspersky Online Scanner .Your Antivirus and/or Antispyware may give a warning during the scan. This is perfectly normal
Go Here http://www.kaspersky.com/kos/eng/partner/d...kavwebscan.htmlRead the Requirements and limitations before you click Accept
Allow the ActiveX download if necessary
Once the database has downloaded, click Next.
Click Scan Settings and change the "Scan using the following antivirus database" from standard to extended and then click OK.Click on "My Computer"
and then put the kettle on!When the scan has completed, click Save Report As...
Enter a name for the file in the Filename: text box and then click the down arrow to the right of Save as type: and select text file (*.txt)Click Save
- by default the file will be saved to your Desktop, but you can change this if you wish.Logs/Information to Post in Reply
Please post the following logs/Information in your reply
- SDFix Log
- ComboFix Log
- Installed Programs Log
- Kaspersky Log