Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hello From West Aussie Land :)

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 gwmbox

gwmbox

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:59 AM

Posted 04 April 2008 - 03:36 AM

Hi everyone, as requested on my first log-in I am here to introduce myself.

As my title says I live in Western Australia on the outskirts of our little big smoke capital city of Perth.

I'm an avid computer junkie from my old C64 days many many years ago (too many to care to say ) and have five computers at my beck and call now :thumbsup: I would spend an average, yes average of 14 hours in front of the screen weekdays :trumpet: - yes I need a life but I get that on the weekends.

I am mainly a windows user but have dabbled a bit with Linux using Ubuntu and Suse and while they are OK I still always go back to Windows for specific software requirements.

I work from home designing web sites and also provide IT support (mainly hardware but also software) and IT purchases for anyone that has not got time to buy them themselves.

Good to have found the site and hope to contribute to the forums over time :flowers:

Cheers for now

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Platypus

Platypus

• 14,975 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:59 AM

Posted 04 April 2008 - 05:32 AM

Hi from the east (Victoria on the Murray).

Top 5 things that never get done:

#3 jgweed

jgweed

• Members
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:59 AM

Posted 04 April 2008 - 10:00 AM

Welcome to this friendly user community!
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users