Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Hello Everyone

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 sam-my

• Members
  • 122 posts
  • Local time:11:57 PM

Posted 21 March 2005 - 03:40 PM

I am new in this forum and completely novice to all this subject.
This looks like a really useful forum. Having a look to the huge number of threads, I'm re-comforted to see that I'm not the only one with problems navigating through my PC, and that someone will listen to my problem and do his best to assist me.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 frankie12

• Members
  • 941 posts
  • Local time:12:57 AM

Posted 21 March 2005 - 03:55 PM

:thumbsup: to BC, Sam-my

Hopefully the members at BC will be able to help you learn about computers and be able to answer all your questions about computers.

#3 jgweed

• Staff Emeritus
  • 28,473 posts
  • Local time:11:57 PM

Posted 21 March 2005 - 11:35 PM

Take some spare time to look through the many subjects in the Tutorial section, there is a wealth of useful information, much of which is designed for the comparative novice to computing. You can also glean a lot of information from reading the pinned posts in the various forums, or from just following a thread.
Since everyone here began knowing next to nothing about computers, the friendly members will understand your questions and problems, and help you as much as possible, so never hesitate to post here at BC!
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

#4 cowsgonemadd3

Feed me some spyware!

• Banned
  • 4,557 posts
  • Local time:12:57 AM

Posted 23 March 2005 - 01:00 PM

:thumbsup: to BC!
Not the only one thats for sure! We all have pc problems from time to time.
Enjoy your stay here!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users