Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Using Remote Desktop

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 chow2rich

chow2rich

• Members
  • 218 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:18 PM

Posted 02 April 2008 - 05:04 PM

How to turn off the Remote Computer from using Remote Desktop Connection once connected?

Edited by chow2rich, 02 April 2008 - 05:07 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 noxela

noxela

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:18 PM

Posted 04 April 2008 - 01:48 AM

Once you are already connected to the remote computer via Remote Desktop session then you can control and navigate on the remote computer. So if you want to turn it off then it would be the normal way just shut it down however once it is shut down then there's no way for you to control it again unless the computer is back on and you will establish remote session again.

#3 chow2rich

chow2rich
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 218 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:18 PM

Posted 04 April 2008 - 10:42 AM

But how, all I see was logoff and disconnect button when I was using Remote Desktop Connection and connected to the remote computer. Where can I find the shutdown button? I have Windows Vista. I connected from Windows XP to Vista Business. Your help is appreciated, please reply ASAP, if possible. Thank you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users