Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Game Keeps Stopping

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 deadlysins

deadlysins

• Members
  • 31 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:49 AM

Posted 02 April 2008 - 01:41 PM

im trying to run jurrassic park operation genesis on my laptop

the game keeps freezing with the message 'simJP has stopped working'
im on a sony vaio with intel pentium dual core processor, 1gb ram, and runnign vista home premium.

any additional information needed just ask (:

please help me stop this happening, or just tell me whats going on? =s

I'm Not Too Good At Advise, May I Offer You A Sarcastic Comment? (:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Sterling14

Sterling14

• Members
  • 1,842 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:49 AM

Posted 02 April 2008 - 05:43 PM

If its an older game, you might want to try running it in compatibility mode, by right clicking the icon (or the game.exe file), clicking properties, and clicking the compatibility tab. Try some of the older versions of windows like 1998. Also, right clicking the icon and clicking run as administrator can help too.
"I think there is a world market for maybe five computers." - Thomas Watson, Chairman of IBM, 1943

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users