Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

startdreck download

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 jonni

jonni

• Members
  • 15 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:57 AM

Posted 21 March 2005 - 08:04 AM

Tried to download the Startdreck programme from the link on this site and it gives me an erroe message that a required DLL file is missing. File it refers to is OLEPRO32.DLL.

Is there another site I can download from or has naybody any ideas what this message means and if it can be repaired or something ????

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 Supermart57

Supermart57

• Members
  • 104 posts
  •  

Posted 21 March 2005 - 08:16 AM

If you look on the Startdrek site there are two mirror sites shown. Have you tried these?

See also www.dll-files.com/dllindex/dll-files.shtml?olepro32. It might help.

Edited by Supermart57, 21 March 2005 - 08:18 AM.

I'd like to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming in terror like his passengers

#3 jonni

jonni
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 15 posts
  •  

Posted 22 March 2005 - 03:34 AM

Yup tried all three and still get the same message.

Just tried again because following the posting of my Hijack log, Grinler has asked me to donwload STart dreck and run it and post the findings from that. Unfortunately I can't even open up any of the links this morning it just flickers the page and then does nothing.

I'll do as you suggest and see if it gives me any more info.

Thanks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users