Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Im A Newbie

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 yesbutif

yesbutif

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:29 PM

Posted 30 March 2008 - 12:02 PM

Hi Im Em,

Ummm yep! thats me!

OK HELP

I have the Synaptics touch pad on the HP dv6000. I have recently had to take it in to have it reset as I had an error showing up and although that's fixed I have another problem....I think??
The Synaptics scrolling (the bar on the right of the pad) Doesnt seem to work on Internet pages or my email for example. . it only works on certain documents. . or at least I think.
The reason Im here is because I cannot remember if it worked before on web pages etc and wondered if there is someone with a simler computer who could confirm if this is or isnt something which my touch pad should be doing.
I though it should but then maybe im imagining things.

Does your work on web pages?
Have you had simler problems?
How did you resolve them?

Am I loosing my marbles?
Have I already lost them?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 tg1911

tg1911

Lord Spam Magnet

• Members
  • 19,274 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:29 PM

Posted 30 March 2008 - 12:27 PM

Hi, Em.
Welcome to Bleeping Computer.

This isn't the proper forum to post about your problems, but since you've already posted your problem in the proper forum, I guess that's already been taken care of. :flowers:
Hopefully, someone will be able to help you out.

Please take the time, to browse the New User Orientation forum, to help familiarize yourself with how the board works.
If you have any questions about how to use this site, this forum will probably answer them.

These 2 tutorial sections contain a lot of useful information:
Tutorials
Mini guides and how-tos - Simple answers to common questions
Be sure to check them out. :thumbsup:
MOBO: GIGABYTE GA-MA790X-UD4P, CPU: Phenom II X4 955 Deneb BE, HS/F: CoolerMaster V8, RAM: 2 x 1G Kingston HyperX DDR2 800, VGA: ECS GeForce Black GTX 560, PSU: Antec TruePower Modular 750W, Soundcard: Asus Xonar D1, Case: CoolerMaster COSMOS 1000, Storage: Internal - 2 x Seagate 250GB SATA, 2 x WD 1TB SATA; External - Seagate 500GB USB, WD 640GB eSATA, 3 x WD 1TB eSATA

Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users