Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Web Link

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 journeyman

journeyman

• Members
  • 7 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:02 AM

Posted 30 March 2008 - 09:39 AM

Can anyone help please. I log onto P&O cruise site, click on "Cruised Before" then I get drop down window "our Ships" so I click on that and up come their ship names, click on any ship then you get various options, I click on "Web Cams" and you got a view from that ships webcam what ever port it is in anywhere in the world. I have not knowingly changed any settings on my PC but when I do the same process now as soon as I click on web cams it throws me of the I/Net and back to my home page, dont know why, Im in the old farts brigade so dont know to much about these things.
Only thing I can remember was once looking on QVC shopping site at cameras, and I got a message saying that something or other was not running so cannot display images, I found out what to do via the net, and all has been ok since with everything Ive visited. Ive talked to some friends and they can still click on the link in question and its OK so its not the sites fault. Any suggestions please.
Many thanks in advance for anything.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users