Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Yahoomessenger Problem

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 neerajvardhan

neerajvardhan

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:26 AM

Posted 30 March 2008 - 01:46 AM

my yahoo messenger disappears as soon as i log in ........ :thumbsup:

this the problems i got after insatlling combofix soo plz help me out to remove this problem

WindowsXP-KB310994-SP2-Pro-BootDisk-ENU.exe
[boot loader]
timeout=2
default=multi(0)disk(0)rdisk(0)partition(1)\WINDOWS
[operating systems]
multi(0)disk(0)rdisk(0)partition(1)\WINDOWS="Microsoft Windows XP Professional" /noexecute=optin /fastdetect
multi(0)disk(0)rdisk(0)partition(3)\WINDOWS="Microsoft Windows XP Professional" /noexecute=optin /fastdetect
C:\CMDCONS\BOOTSECT.DAT="Microsoft Windows Recovery Console" /cmdcons

Edited by KoanYorel, 30 March 2008 - 08:52 AM.
to remove email address to protect from spamming and to move to more appropriate forum

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 extremeboy

extremeboy

• Malware Response Team
  • 12,975 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:56 PM

Posted 30 March 2008 - 09:04 PM

hello and welcome bleepingcomputer

Hi, please do not use combofix, unless instructed by and moderator. It is a extremly dangerous tool that can kill your computer. you might have a virus so you might want to try scanning for viruses. Have you tried scaning with any Anti-viruses or spware removels. Please download Superantivirus the link is below:Superantivirus. Scan for any viruses. However i'm not sure whether it is a virus or not if you detect no viruses it may just be something else.
Note: Please do not PM me asking for help, instead please post it in the correct forum requesting for help. Help requests via the PM system will be ignored.

If I'm helping you and I don't reply within 48 hours please feel free to send me a PM.

The help you receive here is always free but if you wish to show your appreciation, you may wish to Posted Image.

#3 ruby1

ruby1

a forum member

• Members
  • 2,375 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:56 PM

Posted 01 April 2008 - 01:09 PM

may one ask who suggested you use combofix?

are you on XP professional and are all your windows updates up TO date?

could you please tell us what your windows version is, your installed antivirus program and what other protection programs you have on board; when did you last fully update and run them

are you saying that, when you log into yahoo messenger , you then get directed to another web page?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users