Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Just a thought...

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 gaelic123

gaelic123

• Members
  • 104 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:07 PM

Posted 21 July 2004 - 06:08 PM

Subject: Just a thought. . .

I used to eat a lot of natural foods until I learned that most people die of natural causes.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Gardening Rule: When weeding, the best way to make sure you are removing a weed and not a valuable plant is to pull on it. If it comes out of the ground easily, it is a valuable plant.
The easiest way to find something lost around the house is to buy a replacement.
Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.
There are two kinds of pedestrians: the quick and the dead.
Life is sexually transmitted.
An unbreakable toy is useful for breaking other toys.
If quitters never win, and winners never quit, then who is the fool who said, "Quit while you're ahead?"
Health is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.
The only difference between a rut and a grave is the depth.
Give a person a fish and you feed them for a day; teach that person to use the Internet and they won't bother you for weeks.
Some people are like Slinkies . . . not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.
Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying of nothing.
Have you noticed since everyone has a camcorder these days no one talks about seeing UFOs like they used to?
Whenever I feel blue, I start breathing again.
All of us could take a lesson from the weather. It pays no attention to criticism.
Why does a slight tax increase cost you two hundred dollars and a substantial tax cut saves you thirty cents?
In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is weird and people take Prozac to make it normal.
How is it one careless match can start a forest fire, but it takes a whole box to start a campfire?
AND THE # 1 THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: You read about all these terrorists --- most of them came here legally, but they hung around on these expired visas, some for as long as 10 -15 years. Now, compare that to Blockbuster; you are two days late with a video and those people are all over you. Let's put Blockbuster in charge of immigration...

Enjoy,

Mary

Edited by gaelic123, 21 July 2004 - 06:30 PM.

Dell XPS 933Mhz processor, 256 RAM, Windows98se, Linksys Cable/DSL Router,
Norton Internet Security Anti-Virus & Firewall, Adaware, Spybot Search & Destroy, Spywareblaster, Spyware Guard

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 JEservices

JEservices

helping hand

• Members
  • 1,700 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:07 PM

Posted 21 July 2004 - 09:41 PM

Well done well said and God Bless
We are all curious like a cat. We wonder, we ask, we learn.
Please post back when a suggestion works, so that others may learn.

#3 Grinler

Grinler

Lawrence Abrams

• Admin
  • 43,716 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:07 AM

Posted 21 July 2004 - 11:05 PM

Nice. I liked those

#4 cowsgonemadd3

cowsgonemadd3

Feed me some spyware!

• Banned
  • 4,557 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:07 AM

Posted 22 July 2004 - 10:13 AM

Thats neat i like thos things you wrote. Cool. Just about the truth. Lol :thumbsup:

#5 cowsgonemadd3

cowsgonemadd3

Feed me some spyware!

• Banned
  • 4,557 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:07 AM

Posted 22 July 2004 - 10:15 AM

Yes i reallylike the one about the beast way to find your lost item is to buy a new one. It always happenes to me. If i loose something and dont buy a new one then i will never find the old one. LOL! :thumbsup:

#6 Guest_hollowface_*

Guest_hollowface_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 04 August 2016 - 12:41 AM

Great list. I've heard some of these before, but not all of them.

AND THE # 1 THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: You read about all these terrorists --- most of them came here legally, but they hung around on these expired visas, some for as long as 10 -15 years. Now, compare that to Blockbuster; you are two days late with a video and those people are all over you. Let's put Blockbuster in charge of immigration...

Blockbuster isn't around anymore. It was quite popular back in 2004 when this was posted though. There is BlockBuster store near this place I like to shop. I still call it the BlockBuster even though it hasn't been in a long time. I've no idea what is actually in there now.

#7 protjini

protjini

• Members
  • 12 posts
  •  

Posted 12 August 2016 - 09:48 AM

Loved it! They are seriously great words to awaken someone who is feeling sleepy. :bananas:

"How could you use your head if it is with someone else?"

"Don't bother to knock if the door is not present."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users