Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Crysis?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Richlife

Richlife

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:25 AM

Posted 29 March 2008 - 06:44 PM

Does anyone here play Crysis?I plan on buying it after playing the demo I am hooked.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Sterling14

Sterling14

• Members
  • 1,842 posts
  •  

Posted 29 March 2008 - 09:54 PM

I have it and its a pretty fun game. My only problem with it of course is that I can only put some settings on mediums and most on low to be able to play at a playable fps. I only have an ATI X1900Gt for a graphics card, so thats why. My friend can play with the settings on high with his superclocked 8800GT, and it looks so nice. It makes the game more fun that way too.
"I think there is a world market for maybe five computers." - Thomas Watson, Chairman of IBM, 1943

#3 Deliverance XXV

Deliverance XXV

• Members
  • 13 posts
  •  

Posted 31 March 2008 - 01:15 PM

I passed the demo about 5 times before I got the game!
Love the game. However, I altered a .cfg file and lost my game saves.
I was nearly finished the game. I have exhausted the start of the game so much
that I really don't want to go back through all that again!

#4 protozero

protozero

• Members
  • 447 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:25 AM

Posted 01 April 2008 - 12:08 AM

Yeah I played it, I don't know but I found the singleplayer difficult. I either had it to high or I suck terribly at it's style of gameplay. Or a mix of them both?

Sterling14 I have a similar card, X1950 Pro. Can only run it around mid on most everything.

I don't know why but I still find Counter-Strike Source keeps up with current games!? Textures are great in that game! And of course you can never grow tired of such a game!
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

#5 Deliverance XXV

Deliverance XXV

• Members
  • 13 posts
  •  

Posted 01 April 2008 - 03:52 AM

I don't know why but I still find Counter-Strike Source keeps up with current games!? And of course you can never grow tired of such a game!

I find that I am the same. i always go back to Soldier Of Fortune. Never grow tries of that game! The multiplayer, that is!
Graphics are rubbish but the gameplay itself is faultless IMO.

#6 terrordv

terrordv

• Members
  • 89 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:25 PM

Posted 01 April 2008 - 02:39 PM

i play it off and on, i can run it smoth mid specs runing 2 sli 7950gts. just get lost in some parts of the game but over all its fun i dont play online.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users