Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Nittolegendsbeta.exe

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 hennessy

hennessy

• Members
  • 35 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:11 AM

Posted 29 March 2008 - 01:11 PM

iight guys, there is a game at www.nittolegends.com called nittolegends, and when i download it and install it, it keep saying connectino error 003-4165. when im using my vista laptop. but when i use my xp desktop, i can login fine and i dont get the connection error. do you guys think you can help the staff and admins, figure out this problem, becuase they sure as bleep cant do it. my username in nittolegends is "The Morning Star".

Please help them.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Billy O'Neal

Billy O'Neal

Visual C++ STL Maintainer

• Malware Response Team
  • 12,304 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:11 AM

Posted 31 March 2008 - 03:41 PM

You should be able to contact nittolegends.com for support on your issue.

Given that this is beta software, you should not be suprised if there are bugs, even ones severe enough to prevent starting.

Before I can help you, I need to know what this program is designed to do.

Billy3
Twitter - My statements do not establish the official position of Microsoft Corporation, and are my own personal opinion. (But you already knew that, right?)
Posted Image

#3 hennessy

hennessy
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 35 posts
  •  

Posted 05 April 2008 - 11:22 AM

the program is a massively multiplayer online game. many people are having the same problem i am. but nittolegends.com needs help to fix it , cuz they dont know how to.

#4 Billy O'Neal

Billy O'Neal

• Malware Response Team
  • 12,304 posts
  •  

Posted 05 April 2008 - 12:13 PM

That may be true, but the problem lies with their software, not with your machine. Therefore, they will be able to go farther than we will to fix it. If you are having problems that they cannot fix, it is likely a bug in the game.

If the software does not support vista, you will have problems.

Have you tried compatibility mode?

Because this is an issue with beta software, you really should NOT be surprised if the software does not work. It is marked as beta because the developer knows there are bugs left in the software, bugs great enough to prevent a general RTM release.

Because this problem is caused by the Nittolegends software, you really should post this issue in thier forum, as most of the helpers here do not have experience with the program, while those at the Nittolegends.com forums do have experience with the program.

If they cannot fix it there, then the only thing to do is wait until a stable version of the program is released.
As you can see here, there is quite a long critical bug list for this game: http://www.nittolegends.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=45

Have a nice day,
Billy3
Twitter - My statements do not establish the official position of Microsoft Corporation, and are my own personal opinion. (But you already knew that, right?)
Posted Image

#5 hennessy

hennessy
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 35 posts
  •  

Posted 05 April 2008 - 01:14 PM

what im saying is taht it used to work on vista, but now it dont work on vista

#6 Billy O'Neal

Billy O'Neal

• Malware Response Team
  • 12,304 posts
  •  

Posted 05 April 2008 - 02:37 PM

what im saying is taht it used to work on vista, but now it dont work on vista

Then it is an issue with the software, not your system.
Posted Image

#7 groovicus

groovicus

• Security Colleague
  • 9,963 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:11 AM

Posted 05 April 2008 - 05:02 PM

What Billy is trying to say is that we can not fix it, nor can we help you fix it. It used to work before, and now it doesn't. That happened because they changed their software, their host provider changed something, or a Vista update changed something. I'm sorry that you can't play your game, but it is nothing that we can fix.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users