Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

dificult problem

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 digioleg

digioleg

• Members
  • 71 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:52 PM

Posted 20 March 2005 - 01:41 PM

Hello!
I understand that my case is very complicated.
When I try to open links, which a get in my email from friend or just links on the internet web pages, computer is hang up and frozen a couple min. then everything comes back.
I already ran many times hijackthis,spybot,ad-aware on regular and safe mode. Nothing happened. Moreover, spybot cannot delete one entry "huntbar".
So, will somebody can help me so that my computer start working normaly or I have reformat it?

Thanks,
Oleg

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 frankie12

frankie12

• Members
  • 941 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:52 PM

Posted 20 March 2005 - 05:10 PM

what kind of internet connection do you have? also what windows do you Have?

#3 frankie12

frankie12

• Members
  • 941 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:52 PM

Posted 20 March 2005 - 05:30 PM

Dear digioleg,

For your answer to get the best help you may want to go to the HiJack This forum and post what your log looks like and explian your probelm and other members may be able to help you. (as you can see i am only an HJT trainee so i can't really help you with your probelm.) . which can be found at http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/Hij...alysis-f22.html.

#4 digioleg

digioleg
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 71 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:52 PM

Posted 20 March 2005 - 06:47 PM

I ahve DSL connection and WINDOWS XP home edition

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users