Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Suggestion And Opinion For My New Build.

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 raymond4me

raymond4me

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:44 PM

Posted 29 March 2008 - 01:50 AM

https://secure.newegg.com/NewVersion/Wishli...Title=new+build

Any suggestion and opinion for my new build will be appreciate. Also please help me check if there's any flaw in my build, and I'm planning to overclock.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Sneakycyber

Sneakycyber

Network Engineer

• BC Advisor
  • 6,109 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:44 PM

Posted 30 March 2008 - 02:48 PM

What Processor are you planning on using and what are you using for cooling? If your going to due some serious overclocking I would check out this cooler and this case. Tomshardware just built a high end gaming rig with these components and they work great together. You can also look at this article on Tomshardware reviewing cooling solutions before you make your final decision. Another good case is the Antec 900. If you decide on a different cooler then the H20.

Chad Mockensturm 

Systems and Network Engineer

Certified CompTia Network +, A +

#3 raymond4me

raymond4me
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:44 PM

Posted 01 April 2008 - 02:09 PM

I will be getting Core 2 Quad 9450 and 9800 GTX.

And between a Thermalright IFX-14, and Tuniq Tower 120, which cooler do you think is better?

Edited by raymond4me, 01 April 2008 - 02:27 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users