Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Services.exe Continuously Accessing Internet

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
18 replies to this topic

#1 shadowjack55

shadowjack55

• Members
  • 8 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:24 PM

Posted 28 March 2008 - 11:35 AM

Hi,

I would be grateful for some help on this -
since about a week ago, my internet connection has been afflicted by services.exe continually trying to access the internet every 3-5 seconds, which is slowing down the computer and internet access. I have blocked services.exe thru the Firewall but obviously I think the pc may be affected by malware/virus. I have found several threads here which are similar to my problem but can find none of the files mentioned in these on the pc.
My Computer/SW details:
Win XP Pro; Virgin Cable connection using router/cable modem;comodo firewall/malware scanner; CA Securty Center antivirus; Windows Defender.
CA has recently reported Win32/nebuler and malum threats but claims to have removed them, however I still have the problem

I have checked startup via msconfig but nothing seems suspicious, cannot find any winxxx files on the pc.
The urls accessed are:
208.72.168.151/97

Thanks in advance for any guidance you can give,
Shadow.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 Hackedu

Hackedu

• Members
  • 9 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:24 PM

Posted 28 March 2008 - 12:21 PM

Do you know who's IP no's you list?

#3 Hackedu

Hackedu

• Members
  • 9 posts
  •  

Posted 28 March 2008 - 12:27 PM

mailin-01.mx.aol.com IN A 205.188.156.248 85s (1m 25s)

Do a DNS lookup for the rest as ive done the first one and it's only AOL mail

As shown here

http://www.changeip.com/tools/nslookup.vbs.asp?

domain=aol.com&type=15&server=63.210.161.5&class=1&port=53&timeout=5000&go.x=12&go.y=10

I think you are worriny for nothing as I've seen this lots of times it's just your router ect using other places

#4 shadowjack55

shadowjack55
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 8 posts
  •  

Posted 28 March 2008 - 01:19 PM

Thanks for replying, but with respect, since I have never had AOL, will never have AOL and wouldn't want to let AOL within 30,000 light years of my pc, I can't think of a reason why it would be trying to contact them every 10 secs and upload and download large amounts of data without me asking it to, so I still think I've got something to worry about I'm afraid.

#5 Hackedu

Hackedu

• Members
  • 9 posts
  •  

Posted 28 March 2008 - 01:30 PM

Shadow do the following and report the result here and will tell if you have a problem.
PING ALL THE IP NO's

If you know this will send small packets to the ip no and return a result.

#6 ruby1

ruby1

a forum member

• Members
  • 2,375 posts
  •  

Posted 28 March 2008 - 01:31 PM

as you are suspecting yu may BE infected, have you yet tried running either of superantispyware or asquared FREE programs??
asquared is
http://www.emsisoft.com/en/software/free/

and itsz exe is http://download6.emsisoft.com/a2FreeSetup.exe

and superantispyware is http://www.superantispyware.com/superantis...efreevspro.html its exe is http://www.superantispyware.com/downloadfi...ANTISPYWAREFREE

fully update each, and reboot into safe mode for full deep scans ;try those and see what they tell you about the health of the computer? they can take a while to scan on a fulll deep scan so be prepared

#7 Hackedu

Hackedu

• Members
  • 9 posts
  •  

Posted 28 March 2008 - 03:44 PM

"Hi. This is the qmail-send program at yahoo.com.
I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following
addresses.
This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it didn't work out.

http://www.schwarzl.at/mailcheck.html?acti...p;phost=aol.com

TAKE A LOOK SORRY YOU DONT BELIVE YOUR EYES IT'S ALL AOL STUFF

Edit contact info Gar

Edited by garmanma, 28 March 2008 - 04:34 PM.

#8 Hackedu

Hackedu

• Members
  • 9 posts
  •  

Posted 28 March 2008 - 03:45 PM

By the way this is your IP address

Edited by garmanma, 28 March 2008 - 04:35 PM.
posting IP address

#9 Hackedu

Hackedu

• Members
  • 9 posts
  •  

Posted 28 March 2008 - 03:49 PM

If you really dont want my help goto this link and report it
http://netreport.virginmedia.com/netreport/

#10 Hackedu

Hackedu

• Members
  • 9 posts
  •  

Posted 28 March 2008 - 04:03 PM

Hi Shadowjack

Not to clever on the computer are we as you state?

"will never have AOL and wouldn't want to let AOL within 30,000 light years of my pc"

Your ip no as quoted?
OrgName: America Online, Inc.
OrgID:

NetRange: 64.12.0.0 - 64.12.255.255
CIDR: 64.12.0.0/16
NetName: AOL-MTC
NetHandle: NET-64-12-0-0-1
Parent: NET-64-0-0-0-0
NetType: Direct Assignment
NameServer: DNS-01.NS.AOL.COM
NameServer: DNS-02.NS.AOL.COM
Comment:
RegDate: 1999-12-13
Updated: 1999-12-16

NEXT 64.12.139.249

OrgName: America Online, Inc.
OrgID: AMERIC-158
Address: 10600 Infantry Ridge Road
City: Manassas
StateProv: VA
PostalCode: 20109

NetRange: 64.12.0.0 - 64.12.255.255
CIDR: 64.12.0.0/16
NetName: AOL-MTC
NetHandle: NET-64-12-0-0-1
Parent: NET-64-0-0-0-0

NEXT 205.188.156.248

OrgName: America Online, Inc
OrgID: AMERIC-59
Address: 22080 Pacific Blvd
City: Sterling
StateProv: VA
PostalCode: 20166

NetRange: 205.188.0.0 - 205.188.255.255
CIDR: 205.188.0.0/16
NetName: AOL-DTC
NetHandle: NET-205-188-0-0-1
Parent: NET-205-0-0-0-0
Comment:
RegDate: 1998-04-18
Updated: 1998-04-27

WHO LOOKS SILLY NOW?

MAYBE YOU WILL LISTEN ONE DAY

Edited by garmanma, 28 March 2008 - 04:38 PM.
contact information

#11 ruby1

ruby1

a forum member

• Members
  • 2,375 posts
  •  

Posted 28 March 2008 - 04:08 PM

has the affected computer yet managed to have the requested scans run on it?

#12 shadowjack55

shadowjack55
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 8 posts
  •  

Posted 28 March 2008 - 04:47 PM

Hi Ruby
I have run superspyware exactly as suggested and it came up with 700+ adware cookies and 2 infected system restore points which it said were removed - I am trying the other one now as I am still getting the problem.
Thanks for your help, will post results of other scan - not sure if I should post super log here.
S

#13 ruby1

ruby1

a forum member

• Members
  • 2,375 posts
  •  

Posted 28 March 2008 - 06:57 PM

thanks for letting us know you are doing the scans; it will help the Experts if you do post the reports from the scans on this thread so they can see where and what the infections are and then decide on appropriate treatment options for you :trumpet:

when you open up the super program and go to preferences/ logs; all the logs SHOULD be in there and all you need to is select the specific log, highlight it, and click on 'view log'; a report in notepad will be produced; copy and paste it here for folks to examine :thumbsup:
happy and productive scanning :flowers:

#14 shadowjack55

shadowjack55
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 8 posts
  •  

Posted 29 March 2008 - 04:08 PM

Hi - here is the log from superspyware:
SUPERAntiSpyware Scan Log
http://www.superantispyware.com

Generated 03/28/2008 at 07:33 PM

Application Version : 4.0.1154

Core Rules Database Version : 3426
Trace Rules Database Version: 1418

Scan type : Complete Scan
Total Scan Time : 00:38:21

Memory items scanned : 193
Memory threats detected : 0
Registry items scanned : 8060
Registry threats detected : 0
File items scanned : 10098
File threats detected : 776

Adware.Tracking Cookie
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@atdmt[4].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@counter8.sextracker[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@apmebf[6].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@adtech[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@tradedoubler[8].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@microsoftwga.112.2o7[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@fdau.adbureau[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@revsci[4].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@adserver.nathell[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@tribalfusion[6].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@adultfriendfinder[3].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@pro-market[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@adrevolver[3].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@counter12.sextracker[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@bs.serving-sys[9].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@imrworldwide[3].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@112.2o7[7].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@eas.apm.emediate[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@ads.bleepingcomputer[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@virginmedia[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@doubleclick[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@questionmarket[8].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@indextools[6].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@serving-sys[10].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@www.googleadservices[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@statcounter[5].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@burstnet[4].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@pcstats[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@www.googleadservices[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@www.virginmedia[4].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@fastclick[10].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@ehg-bbcworldwide.hitbox[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@advertising[10].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@mediaplex[3].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@ehg-computersciencescorp.hitbox[5].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@media.adrevolver[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@ad.yieldmanager[4].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@mediametrics.mpsa[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@ehg-oreilly.hitbox[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@adopt.euroclick[7].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@ads.techguy[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@hitbox[10].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@tacoda[4].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@casalemedia[6].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@overture[10].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@atdmt[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@virginmedia[3].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@qksrv[3].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@yadro[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@www.cvbmedia.co[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@clickajob.co[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@thomascook.122.2o7[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@doubleclick[3].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@qksrv[4].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@roiservice[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@www.mediamazing[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@pr.valueclick[3].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@cricketlive.virginmedia[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@hitbox[3].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@ads.accelerator-media[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@qksrv[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@targetnet[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@hitbox[4].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@hitbox[5].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@hitbox[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@hitbox[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@pr.valueclick[4].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@cricketlive.virginmedia[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@virginmedia[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@qksrv[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@itxt.vibrantmedia[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@click.bucks2go[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@pr.valueclick[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@www.googleadservices[7].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@www.googleadservices[6].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@www.googleadservices[5].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@www.googleadservices[4].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@www.googleadservices[8].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@centrica.usertracking[3].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@stat.onestat[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@ehg-marshalls.hitbox[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@ads.jackpot[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@www7.addfreestats[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@allyours.virginmedia[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@allyours.virginmedia[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@centrica.usertracking[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@ehg-dig.hitbox[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@stats.gograph[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@hitbox[8].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@hitbox[6].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@hitbox[7].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@fortunecity[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@www.vibrantmedia[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@ehg-speakeasy.hitbox[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@indextools[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@saletrack.co[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@saletrack.co[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@ads.addynamix[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@dealtime[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@dealtime[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@www.incentaclick[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@www.googleadservices[9].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@nissaneurope.112.2o7[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@server.iad.liveperson[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@server.iad.liveperson[6].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@qitraffic[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@adrevenue[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@adopt.euroclick[5].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@mediamgr.ugo[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@adopt.euroclick[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@2o7[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@2o7[6].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@server.iad.liveperson[3].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@server.iad.liveperson[7].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@home.mediaplaza[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@as1.falkag[4].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@as1.falkag[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@as1.falkag[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@adopt.euroclick[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@2o7[3].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@2o7[7].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@ehg-baa.hitbox[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@server.iad.liveperson[4].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@ehg-ati.hitbox[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@media.fastclick[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@hg1.hitbox[4].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@hg1.hitbox[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@hg1.hitbox[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@dist.belnk[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@dist.belnk[3].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@adopt.euroclick[3].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@2o7[4].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@2o7[8].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@ads.blastro[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@burstnet[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@burstnet[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@adserver.ukplus.co[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@server.iad.liveperson[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@server.iad.liveperson[5].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@server.iad.liveperson[9].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@ehg-camcorderinfo.hitbox[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@keywordmax[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@indextools[4].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@indextools[3].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@indextools[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@adopt.euroclick[4].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@2o7[9].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@2o7[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@adviva[6].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@adviva[5].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@adviva[4].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@adviva[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@adviva[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@adviva[3].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@www.goclick[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@adserver.virgin[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@ads.channel4[3].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@media.adrevolver[3].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@media.adrevolver[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@ehg-autotrader.hitbox[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@ads.uproar[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@ads4.clearchannel[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@tracking.summitmedia.co[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@superstats[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@ads.channel4[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@adserver.virgin[3].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@superstats[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@ads.express.co[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@c2.gostats[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@adtech[3].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@adtech[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@bs.serving-sys[3].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@bs.serving-sys[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@bs.serving-sys[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@bs.serving-sys[4].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@gamestats[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@c3.gostats[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@spylog[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@toplist[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@richmedia.yahoo[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@as-us.falkag[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@ehg-computersciencescorp.hitbox[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@statcounter[3].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@statcounter[7].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@122.2o7[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@trafficmp[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@ads.pointroll[3].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@112.2o7[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@www.virginmedia[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@commission-junction[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@haynet.adbureau[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@clicks3.firstname[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@counter.gamespy[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@windowsmedia[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@adopt.specificclick[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@ehg-computersciencescorp.hitbox[3].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@banners.yellowpages.co[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@statcounter[4].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@statcounter[8].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@ehg-melbourneit.hitbox[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@trafficmp[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@ads.pointroll[4].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@ads.pointroll[8].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@112.2o7[3].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@webpower[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@commission-junction[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@commission-junction[6].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@clickstream.ibnetplc[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@ehg-computersciencescorp.hitbox[4].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@www.ppctracking[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@statcounter[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@ads.pointroll[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@ads.pointroll[5].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@adserver[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@112.2o7[4].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@commission-junction[3].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@counter.hitslink[3].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@counter.hitslink[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@counter.hitslink[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@bs.serving-sys[8].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@bs.serving-sys[7].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@bs.serving-sys[6].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@bs.serving-sys[5].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@xiti[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@xiti[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@statcounter[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@statcounter[6].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@122.2o7[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@ads.pointroll[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@ads.pointroll[6].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@112.2o7[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@www.virginmedia[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@112.2o7[5].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@commission-junction[4].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@ehg-evesham.hitbox[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@a.as-us.falkag[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@summitmedia.cc-eu.co[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@mediastay.directtrack[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@ads.monster[3].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@www.wholesale-media[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@ads.gamespy[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@accelerator-media[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@stats.privila[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@adtracking.servnet[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@imrworldwide[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@microsoftoffice.112.2o7[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@ehg-hpeuro.hitbox[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@clickcompare[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@ads.monster[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@riverbelle[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@zedo[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@zedo[3].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@zedo[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@phg.hitbox[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@phg.hitbox[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@counter.sparklit[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@ehg-finaref.hitbox[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@www.cibleclick[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@click-fr[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@adrevolver[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@ads.admonitor[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@adserving.cpxinteractive[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@www.clickedyclick[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@ad1.pamedia.com[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@sel.as-eu.falkag[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@stats1.clicktracks[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@www.soundtrackcollector[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@ads.soft32[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@stat.dealtime[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@stat.dealtime[5].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@etype.adbureau[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@etype.adbureau[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@ads.guardian.co[3].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@data2.perf.overture[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@belnk[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@overture[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@stat.dealtime[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@questionmarket[3].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@questionmarket[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@questionmarket[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@questionmarket[4].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@data2.perf.overture[3].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@overture[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@overture[3].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@gostats[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@stat.dealtime[3].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@cneteurope.122.2o7[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@stat.dealtime[7].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@tacoda[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@tacoda[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@ads.guardian.co[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@www.intelli-tracker[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@ehg-yahoo.hitbox[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@stat.dealtime[4].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@stat.dealtime[8].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@e-2dj6wfkikld5cdq.stats.esomniture[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@media.valueclick[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@ads.guardian.co[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@adserver.earth.dynamitehosting[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@nextag[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@ehg-futurepub.hitbox[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@realmedia[3].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@realmedia[7].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@www.riverbelle[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@advertising[3].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@advertising[7].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@adserver.akqa[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@specificclick[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@ad.yieldmanager[3].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@dealtime.co[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@d2.advertserve[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@as-eu.falkag[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@revsci[5].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@revsci[3].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@revsci[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@revsci[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@z1.adserver[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@data4.perf.overture[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@fastclick[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@fastclick[6].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@edge.ru4[4].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@advertising[4].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@dealtime.co[3].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@spamblockerutility[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@edge.ru4[6].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@edge.ru4[5].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@edge.ru4[3].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@edge.ru4[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@edge.ru4[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@questionmarket[9].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@questionmarket[7].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@questionmarket[6].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@questionmarket[5].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@data4.perf.overture[3].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@adultfriendfinder[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@overture[9].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@overture[7].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@overture[6].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@overture[5].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@overture[4].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@fastclick[3].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@fastclick[7].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@ehg-magicalia.hitbox[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@www.burstnet[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@realmedia[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@realmedia[5].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@realmedia[9].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@advertising[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@advertising[5].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@advertising[9].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@ad.yieldmanager[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@specificclick[3].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@ad.yieldmanager[5].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@stats.channel4[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@networksolutions.112.2o7[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@fastclick[4].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@fastclick[8].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@realmedia[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@realmedia[6].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@ehg-bandwidth.hitbox[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@advertising[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@advertising[6].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@bizrate.co[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@adserver.akqa[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@ad.yieldmanager[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@ad.yieldmanager[6].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@dealtime.co[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@data4.perf.overture[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@z1.adserver[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@www.smartadserver[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@fastclick[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@fastclick[5].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@nextag[4].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@nextag[3].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@nextag[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@a.as-eu.falkag[3].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@a.as-eu.falkag[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@visitracker.co[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@server.lon.liveperson[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@maxserving[3].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@maxserving[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@maxserving[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@maxserving[4].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@ad.reunion[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@ad.reunion[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@server.lon.liveperson[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@www.burstnet[3].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@stats.superstats[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@indexstats[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@indexstats[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@sales.liveperson[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@tracking[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@tracking[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@sonycorporate.122.2o7[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@image.masterstats[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@valueclick[7].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@valueclick[8].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@valueclick[5].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@valueclick[6].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@valueclick[3].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@valueclick[4].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@valueclick[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@valueclick[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@msnservices.112.2o7[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@clickbank[3].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@weborama[3].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@weborama[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@weborama[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@rotator.adjuggler[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@ehg-attworldnet.hitbox[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@mediaplex[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@ehg-tfl.hitbox[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@mediaplex[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@counter.superstats[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@clickbank[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@247realmedia[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@247realmedia[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@247realmedia[3].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@ads.ft[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@www.dgm2[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@web4.realtracker[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@valueclick[9].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@argos.112.2o7[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@casalemedia[4].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@statse.webtrendslive[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@statse.webtrendslive[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@statse.webtrendslive[3].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@tradedoubler[6].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@microsofteup.112.2o7[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@tradedoubler[5].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@tradedoubler[4].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@tradedoubler[3].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@tradedoubler[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@tradedoubler[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@tradedoubler[7].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@hit.namimedia[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@atwola[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@atwola[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@atwola[3].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@casalemedia[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@apmebf[3].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@apmebf[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@casalemedia[5].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@apmebf[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@apmebf[4].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@bizrate[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@bizrate[5].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@casalemedia[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@ehg-esignal.hitbox[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@247realmedia[5].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@247realmedia[4].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@bizrate[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@nextag.co[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@ad.trafficmp[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@www.dgm2[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@www.dgm2[3].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@casalemedia[3].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@pointroll[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@statse.webtrendslive[6].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@statse.webtrendslive[4].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@statse.webtrendslive[7].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@citi.bridgetrack[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@citi.bridgetrack[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@apmebf[7].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@apmebf[5].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@metareward[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@e-2dj6wjmigkazgkp.stats.esomniture[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@www.burstbeacon[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@ads.mirrormedia.co[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@servedby.advertising[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@servedby.advertising[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@servedby.advertising[4].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@e-2dj6wfkywldzkcq.stats.esomniture[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@adcentriconline[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@serving-sys[8].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@serving-sys[4].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@adinterax[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@serving-sys[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@serving-sys[5].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@www.tropicaltraditions[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@ehg-iaaf.hitbox[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@servedby.advertising[5].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@ads.cdnow[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@adinterax[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@serving-sys[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@serving-sys[6].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@www.jamster.co[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@ads.telegraph.co[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@serving-sys[7].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@clicks.uknetguide.co[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@adinterax[3].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@serving-sys[3].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@track.adform[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@www.googleadservices[10].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@tribalfusion[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@adv.surinter[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@ad.uk.tangozebra[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@c2.zedo[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@www.mediakey[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@ads.uknetguide.co[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@hc2.humanclick[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@stats.klsoft[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@www.hxtrack[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@ehg-holidaybreak.hitbox[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@www.drlwebstats.co[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@ad-indicator[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@ads.specificpop[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@tribalfusion[4].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@tribalfusion[3].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@tribalfusion[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@rightmedia[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@bannersng.yell[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@sitestats.tiscali.co[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@directtrack[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@counter.fateback[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@counter2.hitslink[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@ehg-nokiafin.hitbox[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@doubleclick[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Temp\Cookies\administrator@advertising[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Temp\Cookies\administrator@atdmt[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Temp\Cookies\administrator@bluestreak[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Temp\Cookies\administrator@hitbox[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Temp\Cookies\administrator@hitbox[3].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Temp\Cookies\administrator@doubleclick[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Temp\Cookies\administrator@2o7[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Temp\Cookies\administrator@server.iad.liveperson[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Temp\Cookies\administrator@ehg-sonyesolutions.hitbox[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Temp\Cookies\administrator@adserver.virgin[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Temp\Cookies\administrator@stats.manticoretechnology[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Temp\Cookies\administrator@ehg-nfusiongroup.hitbox[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Temp\Cookies\administrator@advertising[3].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Temp\Cookies\administrator@data4.perf.overture[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Temp\Cookies\administrator@data4.perf.overture[3].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Temp\Cookies\administrator@realmedia[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Temp\Cookies\administrator@valueclick[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Temp\Cookies\administrator@mediaplex[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Temp\Cookies\administrator@247realmedia[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Temp\Cookies\administrator@statse.webtrendslive[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Temp\Cookies\administrator@statse.webtrendslive[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Temp\Cookies\administrator@perf.overture[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Default User\Cookies\administrator@atdmt[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Default User\Cookies\administrator@www.mediamazing[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Default User\Cookies\administrator@qksrv[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Default User\Cookies\administrator@targetnet[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Default User\Cookies\administrator@hitbox[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Default User\Cookies\administrator@doubleclick[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Default User\Cookies\administrator@ads.jackpot[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Default User\Cookies\administrator@centrica.usertracking[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Default User\Cookies\administrator@stats.gograph[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Default User\Cookies\administrator@fortunecity[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Default User\Cookies\administrator@ads.addynamix[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Default User\Cookies\administrator@dealtime[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Default User\Cookies\administrator@mediamgr.ugo[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Default User\Cookies\administrator@2o7[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Default User\Cookies\administrator@home.mediaplaza[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Default User\Cookies\administrator@ehg-ati.hitbox[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Default User\Cookies\administrator@hg1.hitbox[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Default User\Cookies\administrator@ads.blastro[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Default User\Cookies\administrator@adserver.ukplus.co[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Default User\Cookies\administrator@ads.express.co[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Default User\Cookies\administrator@adviva[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Default User\Cookies\administrator@www.goclick[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Default User\Cookies\administrator@adserver.virgin[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Default User\Cookies\administrator@ads.uproar[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Default User\Cookies\administrator@ads4.clearchannel[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Default User\Cookies\administrator@ads.channel4[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Default User\Cookies\administrator@superstats[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Default User\Cookies\administrator@adtech[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Default User\Cookies\administrator@bs.serving-sys[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Default User\Cookies\administrator@c2.gostats[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Default User\Cookies\administrator@commission-junction[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Default User\Cookies\administrator@counter.gamespy[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Default User\Cookies\administrator@windowsmedia[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Default User\Cookies\administrator@banners.yellowpages.co[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Default User\Cookies\administrator@trafficmp[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Default User\Cookies\administrator@webpower[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Default User\Cookies\administrator@clickstream.ibnetplc[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Default User\Cookies\administrator@clicks3.firstname[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Default User\Cookies\administrator@xiti[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Default User\Cookies\administrator@ads.pointroll[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Default User\Cookies\administrator@ehg-evesham.hitbox[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Default User\Cookies\administrator@summitmedia.cc-eu.co[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Default User\Cookies\administrator@ads.gamespy[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Default User\Cookies\administrator@imrworldwide[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Default User\Cookies\administrator@ehg-hpeuro.hitbox[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Default User\Cookies\administrator@ads.monster[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Default User\Cookies\administrator@riverbelle[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Default User\Cookies\administrator@zedo[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Default User\Cookies\administrator@counter.sparklit[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Default User\Cookies\administrator@ads.admonitor[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Default User\Cookies\administrator@www.clickedyclick[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Default User\Cookies\administrator@ad1.pamedia.com[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Default User\Cookies\administrator@www.soundtrackcollector[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Default User\Cookies\administrator@stat.dealtime[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Default User\Cookies\administrator@etype.adbureau[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Default User\Cookies\administrator@questionmarket[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Default User\Cookies\administrator@overture[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Default User\Cookies\administrator@gostats[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Default User\Cookies\administrator@www.riverbelle[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Default User\Cookies\administrator@dealtime.co[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Default User\Cookies\administrator@fastclick[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Default User\Cookies\administrator@edge.ru4[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Default User\Cookies\administrator@realmedia[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Default User\Cookies\administrator@realmedia[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Default User\Cookies\administrator@advertising[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Default User\Cookies\administrator@adserver.akqa[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Default User\Cookies\administrator@z1.adserver[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Default User\Cookies\administrator@a.as-eu.falkag[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Default User\Cookies\administrator@visitracker.co[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Default User\Cookies\administrator@maxserving[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Default User\Cookies\administrator@stats.superstats[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Default User\Cookies\administrator@tracking[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Default User\Cookies\administrator@image.masterstats[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Default User\Cookies\administrator@valueclick[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Default User\Cookies\administrator@weborama[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Default User\Cookies\administrator@mediaplex[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Default User\Cookies\administrator@ads.ft[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Default User\Cookies\administrator@counter.superstats[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Default User\Cookies\administrator@statse.webtrendslive[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Default User\Cookies\administrator@tradedoubler[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Default User\Cookies\administrator@pointroll[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Default User\Cookies\administrator@ad.trafficmp[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Default User\Cookies\administrator@metareward[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Default User\Cookies\administrator@ads.mirrormedia.co[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Default User\Cookies\administrator@servedby.advertising[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Default User\Cookies\administrator@adcentriconline[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Default User\Cookies\administrator@serving-sys[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Default User\Cookies\administrator@ads.cdnow[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Default User\Cookies\administrator@tribalfusion[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Default User\Cookies\administrator@adv.surinter[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Default User\Cookies\administrator@ad.uk.tangozebra[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Default User\Cookies\administrator@rightmedia[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Default User\Cookies\administrator@stats.klsoft[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Default User\Cookies\administrator@ads.specificpop[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Default User\Cookies\administrator@hotlog[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Hugh\Cookies\hugh@ad.sensismediasmart.com[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Hugh\Cookies\hugh@www.goclick[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Hugh\Cookies\hugh@www.clickedyclick[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Hugh\Cookies\hugh@ads.mirrormedia.co[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Hugh\Cookies\hugh@atdmt[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Hugh\Cookies\hugh@adv.surinter[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Hugh\Cookies\hugh@www.riverbelle[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Hugh\Cookies\hugh@statse.webtrendslive[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Hugh\Cookies\hugh@z1.adserver[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Hugh\Cookies\hugh@riverbelle[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Hugh\Cookies\hugh@2o7[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Hugh\Cookies\hugh@adcentriconline[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Hugh\Cookies\hugh@ehg-hpeuro.hitbox[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Hugh\Cookies\hugh@ads.express.co[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Hugh\Cookies\hugh@adserver.virgin[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Hugh\Cookies\hugh@gostats[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Hugh\Cookies\hugh@superstats[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Hugh\Cookies\hugh@metareward[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Hugh\Cookies\hugh@adtech[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Hugh\Cookies\hugh@www.mediamazing[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Hugh\Cookies\hugh@tribalfusion[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Hugh\Cookies\hugh@ads.ft[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Hugh\Cookies\hugh@ad1.pamedia.com[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Hugh\Cookies\hugh@stats.gograph[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Hugh\Cookies\hugh@stats.superstats[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Hugh\Cookies\hugh@ads4.clearchannel[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Hugh\Cookies\hugh@adviva[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Hugh\Cookies\hugh@ads.channel4[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Hugh\Cookies\hugh@counter.gamespy[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Hugh\Cookies\hugh@weborama[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Hugh\Cookies\hugh@tradedoubler[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Hugh\Cookies\hugh@clickstream.ibnetplc[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Hugh\Cookies\hugh@ads.monster[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Hugh\Cookies\hugh@mediaplex[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Hugh\Cookies\hugh@visitracker.co[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Hugh\Cookies\hugh@adserver.ukplus.co[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Hugh\Cookies\hugh@advertising[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Hugh\Cookies\hugh@ad.uk.tangozebra[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Hugh\Cookies\hugh@imrworldwide[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Hugh\Cookies\hugh@stat.dealtime[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Hugh\Cookies\hugh@stats.klsoft[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Hugh\Cookies\hugh@servedby.advertising[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Hugh\Cookies\hugh@doubleclick[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Hugh\Cookies\hugh@fortunecity[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Hugh\Cookies\hugh@windowsmedia[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Hugh\Cookies\hugh@realmedia[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Hugh\Cookies\hugh@server.iad.liveperson[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Hugh\Cookies\hugh@hg1.hitbox[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Hugh\Cookies\hugh@dealtime.co[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Hugh\Cookies\hugh@ads.cdnow[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Hugh\Cookies\hugh@ads.admonitor[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Hugh\Cookies\hugh@home.mediaplaza[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Hugh\Cookies\hugh@fastclick[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Hugh\Cookies\hugh@clicks3.firstname[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Hugh\Cookies\hugh@counter.sparklit[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Hugh\Cookies\hugh@ads.specificpop[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Hugh\Cookies\hugh@ads.uproar[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Hugh\Cookies\hugh@ehg-evesham.hitbox[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Hugh\Cookies\hugh@commission-junction[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Hugh\Cookies\hugh@hotlog[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Hugh\Cookies\hugh@bs.serving-sys[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Hugh\Cookies\hugh@summitmedia.cc-eu.co[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Hugh\Cookies\hugh@webpower[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Hugh\Cookies\hugh@hitbox[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Hugh\Cookies\hugh@trafficmp[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Hugh\Cookies\hugh@dealtime[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Hugh\Cookies\hugh@etype.adbureau[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Hugh\Cookies\hugh@mediamgr.ugo[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Hugh\Cookies\hugh@pointroll[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Hugh\Cookies\hugh@ads.gamespy[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Hugh\Cookies\hugh@ads.jackpot[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Hugh\Cookies\hugh@edge.ru4[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Hugh\Cookies\hugh@adserver.akqa[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Hugh\Cookies\hugh@centrica.usertracking[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Hugh\Cookies\hugh@ad.trafficmp[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Hugh\Cookies\hugh@banners.yellowpages.co[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Hugh\Cookies\hugh@c2.gostats[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Hugh\Cookies\hugh@image.masterstats[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Hugh\Cookies\hugh@indextools[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Hugh\Cookies\hugh@maxserving[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Hugh\Cookies\hugh@overture[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Hugh\Cookies\hugh@qksrv[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Hugh\Cookies\hugh@questionmarket[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Hugh\Cookies\hugh@realmedia[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Hugh\Cookies\hugh@targetnet[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Hugh\Cookies\hugh@tracking[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Hugh\Cookies\hugh@valueclick[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Hugh\Cookies\hugh@xiti[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Hugh\Cookies\hugh@zedo[2].txt

Adware.E404 Helper/Variant-B
C:\SYSTEM VOLUME INFORMATION\_RESTORE{5AF6D1E0-B778-4B07-A38D-47320436786F}\RP735\A0229002.DLL

Trojan.Unclassified/Helper-Fake
C:\SYSTEM VOLUME INFORMATION\_RESTORE{5AF6D1E0-B778-4B07-A38D-47320436786F}\RP735\A0229003.DLL

#15 shadowjack55

shadowjack55
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 8 posts
  •  

Posted 29 March 2008 - 04:31 PM

....and report from asquared. After a week the penny has just dropped with a large clang :thumbsup: - about windows box is appearing at boot, therefore this is how the trojan/whatever is working (winver?). Would very much appreciate advice on how to remove from the experts.
Thx, S.
PS have deleted all cookies and removed quarantined files, still getting problem I assume due to above.
a-squared Free - Version 3.1
Last update: 28/03/2008 21:59:17

Scan settings:

Objects: Memory, Traces, Cookies, C:\, D:\
Scan archives: On
Heuristics: On
ADS Scan: On

Scan start: 28/03/2008 22:06:39

c:\documents and settings\administrator\favorites\links\amazon.url detected: Trace.File.Ezula
c:\program files\macrogaming\sweetim detected: Trace.Directory.Sweet IM
c:\program files\macrogaming\sweetim\conf detected: Trace.Directory.Sweet IM
c:\program files\macrogaming\sweetim\conf\users detected: Trace.Directory.Sweet IM
c:\program files\macrogaming\sweetim\data detected: Trace.Directory.Sweet IM
c:\program files\macrogaming\sweetim\data\contentdb detected: Trace.Directory.Sweet IM
c:\program files\macrogaming\sweetim\update detected: Trace.Directory.Sweet IM
c:\program files\macrogaming\sweetim\conf\users\main_user_config.xml detected: Trace.File.Sweet IM
c:\program files\macrogaming\sweetim\data\contentdb\cache_indx.dat detected: Trace.File.Sweet IM
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@7search[2].txt detected: Trace.TrackingCookie
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@7search[3].txt detected: Trace.TrackingCookie
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@about[1].txt detected: Trace.TrackingCookie
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@ajrotator[1].txt detected: Trace.TrackingCookie
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@avenuea[1].txt detected: Trace.TrackingCookie
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@bfast[1].txt detected: Trace.TrackingCookie
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@bfast[2].txt detected: Trace.TrackingCookie
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@bravenet[1].txt detected: Trace.TrackingCookie
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@centrport[1].txt detected: Trace.TrackingCookie
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@centrport[2].txt detected: Trace.TrackingCookie
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@cgi-bin[1].txt detected: Trace.TrackingCookie
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@classmates[1].txt detected: Trace.TrackingCookie
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@comet.co[2].txt detected: Trace.TrackingCookie
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@comet[1].txt detected: Trace.TrackingCookie
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@comet[2].txt detected: Trace.TrackingCookie
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@common[2].txt detected: Trace.TrackingCookie
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@common[3].txt detected: Trace.TrackingCookie
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@common_dsp[1].txt detected: Trace.TrackingCookie
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@communities[1].txt detected: Trace.TrackingCookie
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@computerhope[2].txt detected: Trace.TrackingCookie
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@computing.kelkoo.co[1].txt detected: Trace.TrackingCookie
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@com[1].txt detected: Trace.TrackingCookie
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@com[2].txt detected: Trace.TrackingCookie
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@com[3].txt detected: Trace.TrackingCookie
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@data.coremetrics[1].txt detected: Trace.TrackingCookie
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@data.coremetrics[2].txt detected: Trace.TrackingCookie
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@engage[1].txt detected: Trace.TrackingCookie
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@flycast[2].txt detected: Trace.TrackingCookie
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@focalink[2].txt detected: Trace.TrackingCookie
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@gamespyid[1].txt detected: Trace.TrackingCookie
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@gamespyid[2].txt detected: Trace.TrackingCookie
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@gamespyid[3].txt detected: Trace.TrackingCookie
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@gamespy[1].txt detected: Trace.TrackingCookie
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@gator[1].txt detected: Trace.TrackingCookie
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@gator[2].txt detected: Trace.TrackingCookie
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@imgis[1].txt detected: Trace.TrackingCookie
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@links.quinstreet[1].txt detected: Trace.TrackingCookie
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@link[2].txt detected: Trace.TrackingCookie
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@please[1].txt detected: Trace.TrackingCookie
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@please[2].txt detected: Trace.TrackingCookie
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@popcap[1].txt detected: Trace.TrackingCookie
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@preferences[2].txt detected: Trace.TrackingCookie
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@pricegrabber.co[1].txt detected: Trace.TrackingCookie
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@pricegrabber.co[2].txt detected: Trace.TrackingCookie
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@pricegrabber.co[3].txt detected: Trace.TrackingCookie
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@pricegrabber[1].txt detected: Trace.TrackingCookie
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@pricegrabber[2].txt detected: Trace.TrackingCookie
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@pricegrabber[3].txt detected: Trace.TrackingCookie
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@pricegrabber[4].txt detected: Trace.TrackingCookie
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@pricegrabber[5].txt detected: Trace.TrackingCookie
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@redeye.abbeynational.co[1].txt detected: Trace.TrackingCookie
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@redeye.willhill[1].txt detected: Trace.TrackingCookie
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@redeye.willhill[2].txt detected: Trace.TrackingCookie
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@roispy[1].txt detected: Trace.TrackingCookie
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@tmpad[2].txt detected: Trace.TrackingCookie
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@virtualvegas[1].txt detected: Trace.TrackingCookie
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@webtrends.besite[1].txt detected: Trace.TrackingCookie
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@www.1stblaze[1].txt detected: Trace.TrackingCookie
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@www.bullguard[1].txt detected: Trace.TrackingCookie
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@www.buyaswatch.co[1].txt detected: Trace.TrackingCookie
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@www.buycentral.co[1].txt detected: Trace.TrackingCookie
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Temp\NERO14182\Toolbar.exe detected: Adware.Win32.MyWebSearch
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Mechwarrior Mercenaries\MW4MERCS.ICD detected: Heuristic.Dialer.RAS
C:\Recycled\Dc9.exe/crack.exe detected: Trojan-Downloader.Win32.Tiny.alc
C:\Recycled\Dc9.exe/install.exe detected: Trojan-Downloader.Win32.Small.swa
C:\WINDOWS\Installer\{09963d5c-98e7-4cd9-8b6a-ea8521b03974}\WinRom.dll detected: Trojan.Win32.Agent.feh

Scanned

Files: 217811
Traces: 173251
Cookies: 1884
Processes: 11

Found

Files: 5
Traces: 9
Cookies: 61
Processes: 0
Registry keys: 0

Scan end: 28/03/2008 23:59:52
Scan time: 1:53:13

C:\WINDOWS\Installer\{09963d5c-98e7-4cd9-8b6a-ea8521b03974}\WinRom.dll Quarantined Trojan.Win32.Agent.feh
C:\Recycled\Dc9.exe/install.exe Quarantined Trojan-Downloader.Win32.Small.swa
C:\Recycled\Dc9.exe/crack.exe Quarantined Trojan-Downloader.Win32.Tiny.alc

Quarantined

Files: 3
Traces: 0
Cookies: 0

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Mechwarrior Mercenaries\MW4MERCS.ICD Deleted Heuristic.Dialer.RAS
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Temp\NERO14182\Toolbar.exe Deleted Adware.Win32.MyWebSearch
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@7search[2].txt Deleted Trace.TrackingCookie
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@7search[3].txt Deleted Trace.TrackingCookie
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@about[1].txt Deleted Trace.TrackingCookie
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@ajrotator[1].txt Deleted Trace.TrackingCookie
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@avenuea[1].txt Deleted Trace.TrackingCookie
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@bfast[1].txt Deleted Trace.TrackingCookie
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@bfast[2].txt Deleted Trace.TrackingCookie
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@bravenet[1].txt Deleted Trace.TrackingCookie
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@centrport[1].txt Deleted Trace.TrackingCookie
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@centrport[2].txt Deleted Trace.TrackingCookie
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@cgi-bin[1].txt Deleted Trace.TrackingCookie
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@classmates[1].txt Deleted Trace.TrackingCookie
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@comet.co[2].txt Deleted Trace.TrackingCookie
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@comet[1].txt Deleted Trace.TrackingCookie
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@comet[2].txt Deleted Trace.TrackingCookie
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@common[2].txt Deleted Trace.TrackingCookie
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@common[3].txt Deleted Trace.TrackingCookie
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@common_dsp[1].txt Deleted Trace.TrackingCookie
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@communities[1].txt Deleted Trace.TrackingCookie
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@computerhope[2].txt Deleted Trace.TrackingCookie
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@computing.kelkoo.co[1].txt Deleted Trace.TrackingCookie
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@com[1].txt Deleted Trace.TrackingCookie
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@com[2].txt Deleted Trace.TrackingCookie
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@com[3].txt Deleted Trace.TrackingCookie
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@data.coremetrics[1].txt Deleted Trace.TrackingCookie
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@data.coremetrics[2].txt Deleted Trace.TrackingCookie
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@engage[1].txt Deleted Trace.TrackingCookie
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@flycast[2].txt Deleted Trace.TrackingCookie
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@focalink[2].txt Deleted Trace.TrackingCookie
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@gamespyid[1].txt Deleted Trace.TrackingCookie
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@gamespyid[2].txt Deleted Trace.TrackingCookie
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@gamespyid[3].txt Deleted Trace.TrackingCookie
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@gamespy[1].txt Deleted Trace.TrackingCookie
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@gator[1].txt Deleted Trace.TrackingCookie
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@gator[2].txt Deleted Trace.TrackingCookie
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@imgis[1].txt Deleted Trace.TrackingCookie
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@links.quinstreet[1].txt Deleted Trace.TrackingCookie
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@link[2].txt Deleted Trace.TrackingCookie
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@please[1].txt Deleted Trace.TrackingCookie
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@please[2].txt Deleted Trace.TrackingCookie
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@popcap[1].txt Deleted Trace.TrackingCookie
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@preferences[2].txt Deleted Trace.TrackingCookie
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@pricegrabber.co[1].txt Deleted Trace.TrackingCookie
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@pricegrabber.co[2].txt Deleted Trace.TrackingCookie
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@pricegrabber.co[3].txt Deleted Trace.TrackingCookie
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@pricegrabber[1].txt Deleted Trace.TrackingCookie
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@pricegrabber[2].txt Deleted Trace.TrackingCookie
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@pricegrabber[3].txt Deleted Trace.TrackingCookie
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@pricegrabber[4].txt Deleted Trace.TrackingCookie
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@pricegrabber[5].txt Deleted Trace.TrackingCookie
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@redeye.abbeynational.co[1].txt Deleted Trace.TrackingCookie
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@redeye.willhill[1].txt Deleted Trace.TrackingCookie
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@redeye.willhill[2].txt Deleted Trace.TrackingCookie
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@roispy[1].txt Deleted Trace.TrackingCookie
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@tmpad[2].txt Deleted Trace.TrackingCookie
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@virtualvegas[1].txt Deleted Trace.TrackingCookie
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@webtrends.besite[1].txt Deleted Trace.TrackingCookie
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@www.1stblaze[1].txt Deleted Trace.TrackingCookie
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@www.bullguard[1].txt Deleted Trace.TrackingCookie
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@www.buyaswatch.co[1].txt Deleted Trace.TrackingCookie
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@www.buycentral.co[1].txt Deleted Trace.TrackingCookie
c:\program files\macrogaming\sweetim\conf\users\main_user_config.xml Deleted Trace.File.Sweet IM
c:\program files\macrogaming\sweetim\data\contentdb\cache_indx.dat Deleted Trace.File.Sweet IM
c:\program files\macrogaming\sweetim Deleted Trace.Directory.Sweet IM
c:\program files\macrogaming\sweetim\conf Deleted Trace.Directory.Sweet IM
c:\program files\macrogaming\sweetim\conf\users Deleted Trace.Directory.Sweet IM
c:\program files\macrogaming\sweetim\data Deleted Trace.Directory.Sweet IM
c:\program files\macrogaming\sweetim\data\contentdb Deleted Trace.Directory.Sweet IM
c:\program files\macrogaming\sweetim\update Deleted Trace.Directory.Sweet IM
c:\documents and settings\administrator\favorites\links\amazon.url Deleted Trace.File.Ezula

Deleted

Files: 0
Traces: 1
Cookies: 0

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users