Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Redirected Search Sites

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 RandyK

RandyK

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:50 PM

Posted 28 March 2008 - 12:56 AM

I am new to computers. I have a Dell Inspiron 530 with Windows Vista.

I think I have a trojan. My Yahoo search is being redirected to other search sites. Yellow Pages, FindLinks, WakWeb, ect.
When I try to arrow back to home page I get redirected again and again.

Have deleted browsing history and ran full scans of Norton and SuperAntiSpyware/free addition. Still not fixed. Any ideas?

I have named my computer the "Monster". Its a love, hate relationship. How about anyone else?!

Thanks,
RandyK
RKW

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 figgis41

figgis41

• Members
  • 801 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:50 AM

Posted 28 March 2008 - 06:55 AM

hi RandyK,,,, the best bet is to post your prob in the "am i infected and what can i do" part in the forums and wait for help there,,,,, if you take a look at that forum you will see the help is very thorough and very helpfull,,,,,, and dont forget to post your computer specs,,,,,,,,, good luck

Edited by figgis41, 28 March 2008 - 06:56 AM.

Figgis,,,, LUFC

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users