Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Router Cannot Connect To Internet

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 daazndrgon

daazndrgon

• Members
  • 115 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:15 AM

Posted 26 March 2008 - 07:24 PM

I have a linksys wrt54g router and i tried to connect it with my atnt siemens speedstream 4100 modem and it cannot find a connection. My modem works fine if I directly connect it to the computer without the router. Any suggestions??

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Crizz44

Crizz44

• Members
  • 496 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:15 PM

Posted 30 March 2008 - 09:50 PM

Try this download and see if it will help you.

Select the first link to "Easylink Connect", it will start the download, if it doesn't popup, hold down your CRTL key while selecting Easylink Connect and it will help to disable any popup blocker.
After you run it just follow each step, let me know if you have any questions on the setup.

http://www.linksys.com/servlet/Satellite?c...d=7829237314L06

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users