Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Kdeb Joins The Board - Hello

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 kdeb

kdeb

• Members
  • 46 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:12 PM

Posted 26 March 2008 - 11:31 AM

Hi. I've spent the last month trying to get all the malware off my computer, so I am ready to jump in and start posting!

I graduated from the University of Maryland Computer Sciences division, but I may as well have been in the business department considering all of the changes in the computing environment. (a fellow student built his own pc from kits at Radio Shack, we used punched cards in our Intro to Computers class, and the big news the year I graduated was that some folks were working on being able to have a window -gasp- inside a window!

My user id is my old ID from the Comp Sci lab - my name is debbie.

Have a super day.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 SpySentinel

SpySentinel

• Members
  • 2,090 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:12 PM

Posted 26 March 2008 - 04:08 PM

Hi kdeb , :thumbsup: to Bleeping Computer.

Please check out the New User Orientation section to help get familiarized with how the board works.

There is also a really good Tutorials section that has lots of useful information.

Again, Welcome to Bleeping Computer, a friendly user community. We hope your stay here is enjoyable.
Posted Image
Unified Network of Instructors and Trained Eliminators

Posted Image

My help is always free, but if you can, please Posted Image to help me continue the fight against malware.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users