Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

My Computer Will Not Display Web Pages Properly.

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 TatinaBeba

TatinaBeba

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:12 AM

Posted 26 March 2008 - 01:11 AM

Ok i dont have an pictures to show you, but my problem is that certain web pages will not open properly. The icons show up all rearranged and some are missing. i also cannot follow and link, i have to copy and paste them into new browsers. I think i might have deleted something by accident and now it wont work.
When i try to print a web page a pop up from

internet explorer script error appears
"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
An error has occured in the script on this page

Line: 608
Char: 1
Error: Library not registerd
code: 0
URL: res://C:\WINDOWS\System32\shdoclc.dll/preview.dlg

do you want to continue running scripts on this page?
yes no
""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

No matter what page i try to print it tells me this and and no matter what i do nothing happens it wont print

It also does this when i try to open thumbnails

i cant figure out wh it does this nor how to save the pop up top show you.

anyone know what I can do??

Also, it will not let me download the newest version of MSN messenger, anyone know why and what i can do to fix that??
thanks so much in advance

Edited by TatinaBeba, 26 March 2008 - 01:14 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 ruby1

ruby1

a forum member

• Members
  • 2,375 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:12 PM

Posted 28 March 2008 - 08:45 AM

Hello and welcomPosted Image

which version of windows are you running?

can you give any links to pages that for you will not open properly? and is this in IE6?

Have you recently been into the tools/internet options menue and adjusted anything?

Have you got any other browser on board you can use as an alternative ?
what please is your antivirus program , and other protection and what did you last fully update it all and run on full deep scans

Do you know the computers with which you are doing your Msn'ing with are 'clean' from infections?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users