Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hi Jack Log

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 spoons77

spoons77

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:08 AM

Posted 25 March 2008 - 06:08 PM

Hi i hope i am posting this log in the correct forum i have run spybott and i have norton antivirus and ,bt spyware but my pc now has spy sheriff, ? blue desktop screen. please can you help me get ride of this spyware thank you spoons77. this is my hi jack log below.

Attached Files

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Rawe

Rawe

• Members
  • 2,363 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:08 AM

Posted 26 March 2008 - 01:33 PM

Hello and welcome to BleepingComputer. :thumbsup:

Please print these instructions out, or write them down, as you can't read them during the fix.

Please download SDFix and save it to your desktop.
  • Double-click on SDFix.exe to extract the files to C:\SDFix
  • DO NOT use it just yet.
Next, please reboot your computer in Safe Mode by doing the following:
1) Restart your computer.
2) After hearing your computer beep once during startup, but before the Windows icon appears, press F8.
3) Instead of Windows loading as normal, a menu should appear.
4) Select the first option, to run Windows in Safe Mode.
5) Login to your usual account.
  • Once in Safe Mode, open the SDFix folder & double-click RunThis.bat to start the script.
  • Type Y to begin the script.
  • It will remove the Trojan Services then make some repairs to the registry and prompt you to press any key to Reboot.
  • Press any key and it will restart the PC.
  • Your system will take longer that normal to restart as the fixtool will be running and removing files.
  • When the desktop loads the fixtool will complete the removal and display Finished, then press any key to end the script and load your desktop icons.
  • Finally open the SDFix folder on your desktop and copy and paste the contents of the results file Report.txt in your next reply along with a fresh HijackThis log.
-- If this error message is displayed when running SDFix: "The command prompt has been disabled by your administrator. Press any key to continue..."
Please go to Start Menu > Run > and copy/paste the following line:
%systemdrive%\SDFix\apps\swreg IMPORT %systemdrive%\SDFix\apps\Enable_Command_Prompt.reg
Press Ok and then run SDFix again.

-- If the Command Prompt window flashes on then off again on XP or Win 2000, please go to Start Menu > Run > and copy/paste the following line:
%systemdrive%\SDFix\apps\FixPath.exe /Q
Reboot and then run SDFix again.

-- If SDFix still does not run, check the %comspec% variable. Right-click My Computer > click Properties > Advanced > Environment Variables and check that the ComSpec variable points to cmd.exe.
%SystemRoot%\system32\cmd.exe

Hi there, stranger!

#3 Rawe

Rawe

• Members
  • 2,363 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:08 AM

Posted 05 April 2008 - 06:43 AM

Due to lack of feedback, this thread has been closed. If you're the original poster and need this topic reopened, please PM a Staff member.
Hi there, stranger!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users