Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Rundll Error

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 lhamil64

lhamil64

• Members
  • 200 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:04 PM

Posted 25 March 2008 - 05:23 PM

I'm running Windows XP Home on a Toshiba laptop and i randomly get this RUNDLL error. Here is what the error looks like:

Posted Image

Apparently, there is a file missing that it wants to find, but i don't know why it needs the file, i've never heard of this file in my life. I hope its not a kind of spyware, i already have enough problems :thumbsup:

Thanks,
lhamil64

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 Budapest

Budapest

Bleepin' Cynic

• 23,571 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:04 AM

Posted 25 March 2008 - 05:30 PM

It seems to be related to ParetoLogic software. Do you have any ParetoLogic software installed on your computer? If so, I would try reinstalling it.
The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it.

—George Bernard Shaw

#3 mme

mme

• Members
  • 400 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:04 PM

Posted 25 March 2008 - 05:45 PM

cant locate that uss.dll
so your best bet is to reinstall the program

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users