Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Signing up

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Rimmer

• Members
  • 2,159 posts
  • Local time:04:28 AM

Posted 19 March 2005 - 06:18 PM

Hi everyone!

I'm a little late introducing myself as I got sidetracked in the charming Ms. Scarlett's post, but now I'll try to do it the right way:
I've been using, and abusing, computers for a long time but still manage to suprise myself with the depth of my ignorance on so many factors. :flowers:
My main interests are doing image manipulations and spending far too long on the internet. :thumbsup:
This site came across as a very friendly and diverse community and hopefully we can help fill in the gaps in one another's knowledge to get people out of problems.

See you in the forums :trumpet:

Soltek QBIC, Pentium 4 3.0GHz, 512MB RAM, 200GB SATA HDD, ATI Radeon 9600XT 256MB, Netgear 54Mb/s WAP, ridiculously expensive Satellite Broadband
Windows XP Home SP2, Trend Micro Internet Security, Firefox, Thunderbird, AdAwareSE, Spybot S&D, SpywareBlaster, A-squared Free, Ewido Security Suite.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 cowsgonemadd3

Feed me some spyware!

• Banned
  • 4,557 posts
  • Local time:02:28 PM

Posted 19 March 2005 - 10:40 PM

I hope you will continue to enjoy your stay at BC!
See you around!

#3 jgweed

• Staff Emeritus
  • 28,473 posts
  • Local time:01:28 PM

Posted 20 March 2005 - 12:42 AM

As complex as using a computer is, no one has expertise or experience in every area of endeavour. For that reason, our international membership relies on each other for help with new problems or for answers to questions.
Welcome to BC!
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

#4 Scarlett

Bleeping Diva

• Members
  • 7,479 posts
  • Local time:01:28 PM

Posted 20 March 2005 - 09:40 AM

Well :flowers: again Rimmer You got it. That is what Bleeping Computer is all about. Helping each other out. What one does not know, someone else may.

As you have put it. "Filling in the gaps."

Oh BTW, It is true we can all have a little fun while tackling the crazed world of computing. :thumbsup:

A good way to do this, and to relieve some of the stress that you may face. Is to visit.....

Forum Games and Bleeping Computer Arcade

Also a great way to get to know everyone. :trumpet:

Edited by scarlett, 20 March 2005 - 09:43 AM.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users