Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

[00000010] Realtek Rtl8139/810x Family Fast Ethernet Nic (failed)

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 coffeyman66

coffeyman66

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:08 AM

Posted 24 March 2008 - 09:44 PM

[00000010] Realtek RTL8139/810x Family Fast Ethernet NIC (FAILED)

DHCPServer = 68.87.64.10 (FAILED)
Pinging 68.87.64.10 with 32 bytes of data:
Request timed out.
Request timed out.
Request timed out.
Request timed out.
Ping statistics for 68.87.64.10:
Packets: Sent = 4, Received = 0, Lost = 4 (100% loss)
DNSDomain = hsd1.md.comcast.net.

This is part of my Network Diagnostics,can this be part of the cause that I get the message: (Internet Explorer cannot Display this Webpage) I'm trying to access a certain website that I purchased on (3/13/2008) I was on the site for awhile
the first Day I Logged off came back later and could not get back in,that's been going on now into the second week.I've tried everything in (Command Prompt) thats availible or I could think of, nothing seem to work. Maybe someone out there can help put me on the right track. :thumbsup: ................ Coffeyman66

PS: All other Sites work Fine,just the problem with that ONE

{Mod Edit: Moved to more appropriate forum~`boopme}

Edited by boopme, 24 March 2008 - 10:34 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users