Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Best Flash Games

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 ///

///

• Members
  • 148 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:55 PM

Posted 24 March 2008 - 05:38 PM

I go on flash games site like y8.com and other sites... some of them are boring and I'm wondering what's the best flash game so far? Sorry but i don't know any other type of free game :thumbsup: .

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 protozero

protozero

• Members
  • 447 posts
  •  

Posted 28 March 2008 - 01:23 PM

There's tons of flash games out there, some are pretty good to. I use to play them all the time at school before their filters actually got sophisticated. Flashplayer.com or Newgrounds.com I what I use to do. One strategy game I was playing alot not long ago was Desktop Tower Defense I found t hat game addictive. Merlin's Revenge was alot of fun to!
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

#3 Deliverance XXV

Deliverance XXV

• Members
  • 13 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:55 PM

Posted 29 March 2008 - 05:40 AM

I find Candystand.com to have quite a selection of good, solid games. I find myself to be addicted to their nine-ball pool game! :thumbsup:

#4 Guest_danbrownlow_*

Guest_danbrownlow_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 10 April 2008 - 06:57 AM

Lol, how can one forget runescape?!?!

Lol.

P.s. If you into MMORPG's or adventure games do a seach for 'Free online MMORPG' and some of them are realllly good and a lot of fun to play! Depends on what kind of games your into though really.

Edited by danbrownlow, 10 April 2008 - 06:58 AM.

#5 Garric

Garric

• Members
  • 48 posts
  •  

Posted 10 April 2008 - 12:50 PM

its easy to forget about runescape. In fact, i wasn't even thinking about it until you posted it, and it is likely that about 5 minutes or so from now, i will forget all about it again.

#6 Guest_danbrownlow_*

Guest_danbrownlow_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 10 April 2008 - 04:46 PM

its easy to forget about runescape. In fact, i wasn't even thinking about it until you posted it, and it is likely that about 5 minutes or so from now, i will forget all about it again.

Geez, someone's got PMT. In all fairness though, you might want to give that game a miss LOL.

#7 Rated sXe

Rated sXe

• Members
  • 38 posts
  •  

Posted 12 April 2008 - 11:47 PM

This game has become a classic for me.

http://www.officegamespot.com/officegames/..._shooter_03.swf

#8 smurfgod

smurfgod

• Members
  • 446 posts
  •  

Posted 28 April 2008 - 05:27 PM

This game has become a classic for me.

http://www.officegamespot.com/officegames/..._shooter_03.swf

You're one sick puppy.

But so am I, thank you lol

#9 protozero

protozero

• Members
  • 447 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:55 PM

Posted 29 April 2008 - 12:32 AM

That's a fun game! Is the object actually to hit the apple? Because for some deranged reason I couldn't bring myself to hurt a harmless apple!
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users