Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

introduction!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 nahatche

nahatche

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:46 PM

Posted 19 March 2005 - 02:41 PM

[COLOR=red] I can't even figure out how to do the introduction! help! :thumbsup:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 cowsgonemadd3

cowsgonemadd3

Feed me some spyware!

• Banned
  • 4,557 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:46 PM

Posted 19 March 2005 - 10:46 PM

LOL welcome to BC!
I hope you figure out how everything works here. What do you need help on? If you have a question just look for the forum that best fits your question and then post a new topic there with your question(s).

Hope you will enjoy your stay!

#3 jgweed

jgweed

• Members
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:46 PM

Posted 19 March 2005 - 11:02 PM

Welcome to BC!
You got the first part right, however you need to use "[/color]" at the end of the word, phrase or sentence. Just under the (ugh) clickable smilies in the panel left of the message entry box at BC is a clickable link "BB Code Help" which will open a panel with examples. (Personally, I use Mozilla and have a BBCode extension that makes adding code much easier).

You will find this place full of useful information, and the friendly members willing to share their knowledge and expertise with others who have questions or problems.

Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

#4 phawgg

phawgg

Learning Daily

• Members
  • 4,543 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:46 PM

Posted 22 March 2005 - 08:35 PM

It's quite alright, nahatche, practice makes perfect and this website encourages it!
patiently patrolling, plenty of persisant pests n' problems ...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users