Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Help Plz

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 dor guata

dor guata

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:05 PM

Posted 24 March 2008 - 12:05 PM

My computer is infected with spyware with a high risk and i dounlode and register antispykit 5.3
and to save my computer i need serial number ... what sould i do
plz anser me qweckly

Edit: Moved topic to the more appropriate forum. ~ Animal

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 ///

///

• Members
  • 148 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:05 PM

Posted 24 March 2008 - 12:39 PM

Antispykit is a dangerous rouge fake program http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/131118/how-to-remove-antispykit-removal-instructions/ Delete it immediately!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbsup:

#3 ///

///

• Members
  • 148 posts
  •  

Posted 24 March 2008 - 12:44 PM

Then use Spyware doctor from google pack (google- more- even more>>- pack... all the way on the bottom- check only spyware doctor and then remove any malware it planted on your computer. :thumbsup:

#4 ///

///

• Members
  • 148 posts
  •  

Posted 24 March 2008 - 12:53 PM

Get Web Of Trust: by against institution oy and free version of site advisor: by Mcafee. Avoid these dangerous programs that lie about viruses you have and install them on your computer. Then download and run wise disk cleaner(safe even though site advisor reports it as red because linked to bad sites) and CCleaner, or cleanup assistant. And remove any remains of it. Also use disk cleanup and disk defragmenter (included on computer: Start menu- All programs- Accessories- disk cleanup. Defragmenter is also on Accessories :thumbsup: and getting licenses for free is wrong even though it's a bad program.

#5 ///

///

• Members
  • 148 posts
  •  

Posted 24 March 2008 - 12:57 PM

Also there's a site called warezcracks or something like that.
DON'T GO ON IT, IT GIVES YOU TROJANS AND ROOTKITS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AND HAS LINKAGE TO SITES THAT HAVE INAPPROPRIATE CONTENT AND ALSO GIVES YOU ROOTKITS AND TROJANS.

#6 Animal

Animal

Bleepin' Animinion

• Members
  • 35,905 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:05 PM

Posted 24 March 2008 - 04:16 PM

To ///: You properly linked to a tutorial to remove the malware. I would suggest you could have left it at that. Before confusing the issue more, with additonal replies one right after the other, that were not really relevant to the original post. Also you did not need to make separate replies. Editing your one post would have sufficed.

To dor guata: Follow the one link posted to clear yourself of the issue you ask about. If you have further problems continue with this thread and we will address them at that time.

The Internet is so big, so powerful and pointless that for some people it is a complete substitute for life.
Andrew Brown (1938-1994)

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that." Douglas Adams (1952-2001)

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination circles the world." Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

Follow BleepingComputer on: Facebook | Twitter | Google+

#7 ///

///

• Members
  • 148 posts
  •  

Posted 25 March 2008 - 07:25 PM

Sorry :thumbsup:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users