Hi, Grandma5, Im not sure about the site and all but heres some questions.
What OS do you run?
When did this happen?
Have you noticed pop-ups regarding a certain product?
Try this too.
Download and scan with SuperAntiSpyware
Free for Home Users
* Double-click SUPERAntiSpyware.exe and use the default settings for installation.
* An icon will be created on your desktop. Double-click that icon to launch the program.
* If asked to update the program definitions, click "Yes". If not, update the definitions before scanning by selecting "Check for Updates". (If you encounter any problems while downloading the updates, manually download and unzip them from here.)
* When done, select "Scan for Harmful Software".
* There are three scanning options. Choose "Perform Complete Scan" and click "Next".
* When done, a Scan Summary will appear with potentially harmful items that were detected. Click "OK".
* Make sure they all have a checkmark next to them and click "Next".
* A notification will appear that "Quarantine and Removal is Complete". Click "OK" and then click the "Finish" button to return to the main menu.
* Click Preferences and then click the statistics/logs tab.
* Click the dated log and press View log. A text file will appear so you can see the results.
* Select close to exit the program.
* Scan in SAFE MODE
If Superantispyware fails, Post a HiJackThis (HJT) Log By using these instructions.
First, use the Preparation Guide before posting a HJT log
, follow all the instructions.
Then, Post a HJT log in this Forum
, the HJT team is busy, so it will take up to 5 days for a response.
If you haven't had reply in 5 days, post your topic URL in this