Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Nod Won't Install Bec Of An Error

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Vartain

Vartain

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:32 PM

Posted 24 March 2008 - 06:42 AM

Windows XP Home Edition SP2 Ver. 2002

Explaining this problem is quite easy and simple.. I get an error saying '(111) Disk error NOD32MOD_WINNT_ENGLISH_BASE' and the installation just stops. Other than that, nothing else happens. Computer is fine, (just unprotected) don't crash or anything. The installation just cancels itself and the computer goes back to it's idleness.

What other info yall would need so that I can get past this and actually get this anti-virus on my computer I don't know so I'm just gonna have to wait until someone answers and lets me know what they need.

On note, this isn't the same computer as my other problem regarding a PC crashing program.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 73,040 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:32 PM

Posted 24 March 2008 - 10:00 PM

I found this at their support site..http://www.wilderssecurity.com/showpost.php?p=863309

Do the following files exist?

C Drive> Windows> Temp

C Drive> Documents and Settings> (User Name) XXXXXX> Local Settings> Temp

Do the "Temp and TMP" folders exist in "Environmental Variables" when you right click on My Computer as per the screenshots found in THIS LINK

When you then navigate to the folders mentioned in "Environmental Variables" are they actually there?

This error message is solely related to the following:
Not enough space on disk
Missing Temp folder
Insufficient rights to write to Temp folder
Possibly a damaged archive, although it's unlikely.
Permissions on the directories. Not share permissions, but actual security permissions.
How do I get help? Who is helping me?For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear....Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users