Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Cheating Tools?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 ///

///

• Members
  • 148 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:54 PM

Posted 23 March 2008 - 09:31 PM

I found a cheating tool called Cheat Engine. SO you can change the value of whatever you want on a game or any program. Like if you want a lot of money, you type in the amount of money you have in hex, then scan, if you have more than one address then spend some money type in your new amount and press next scan, spend next scan until you have 1 address left double click it so it appears in the box and change it's value and freeze it to have infinitive money :thumbsup: . Some games have anti cheating tools. BUT some people says it contains malware. Norton detected nothing :flowers: and I found another easier noobish cheating tool called Artmoney. I'm having a lot of fun with C.E. and getting abnormal high scores. But is it safe??? The site also says it's safe? (you can also find cheat engine vids. on YouTube)

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 xXAlphaXx

xXAlphaXx

• Members
  • 867 posts
  •  

Posted 26 March 2008 - 09:38 AM

Hmm, I don't know if this kind of topic is allowed or not. But I myself have posted a few topics that I thought were fine that crossed the line a little to far (Sorry Koran :thumbsup: )

As far as the program being "safe" It all depends on what you use it on. Definitly don't think its going to be fun to boot art money and change hex values in say... Windows.

If you use it on browser games, yeah no biggie. On installed games? You might have to reinstall if you corrupt certain values.

Just becareful with it.
If I am helping you and I do not respond within 24 hours, please send me a PM. :)

#3 ryan_w_quick

ryan_w_quick

• Members
  • 488 posts
  •  

Posted 23 April 2008 - 12:27 PM

I found a cheating tool called Cheat Engine. SO you can change the value of whatever you want on a game or any program. Like if you want a lot of money, you type in the amount of money you have in hex, then scan, if you have more than one address then spend some money type in your new amount and press next scan, spend next scan until you have 1 address left double click it so it appears in the box and change it's value and freeze it to have infinitive money :flowers: . Some games have anti cheating tools. BUT some people says it contains malware. Norton detected nothing :thumbsup: and I found another easier noobish cheating tool called Artmoney. I'm having a lot of fun with C.E. and getting abnormal high scores. But is it safe??? The site also says it's safe? (you can also find cheat engine vids. on YouTube)

whenever i do this, i usually find it easier (and less dangerous to pc) to get cheat tools specifically designed for a certain game. like I used to have a tool that let me modify anything in fallout 1 and 2, and it was a lot safer to experiment with, since i couldnt possibly change anything important on my pc, just a thought
"To do less than your best is to sacrifice the gift." Steve Prefontaine

"The things you own end up owning you." Tyler Durden

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same god who has endowed us with sense, reason and intellect has intended us to forgo their use." Galileo

#4 protozero

protozero

• Members
  • 447 posts
  •  

Posted 23 April 2008 - 11:04 PM

Most game now have command consoles so you just have to unlock it easily and type a few codes in there. If it doesn't have a console I usually just download a Trainer from Gamecopyworld It's the same thing ryan_w_quick said. There designed for specific games.
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users