Hello and welcome harry141338
Please download SmitfraudFix
Select option #1 - Search
by typing 1
and press "Enter
"; a text file will appear, which lists infected files (if present).
Please copy/paste the content of that report into your next reply.Note
: process.exe is detected by some antivirus programs (AntiVir, Dr.Web, Kaspersky) as a "RiskTool"; it is not a virus, but a program used to stop system processes. Antivirus programs cannot distinguish between "good" and "malicious" use of such programs, therefore they may alert the user.http://www.beyondlogic.org/consulting/proc...processutil.htmNext
Please download Deckard's System Scanner (DSS)
and save to your Desktop.alternate download site
DSS will do the following:
You must be logged onto an account with administrator privileges when using.
- Create a new System Restore point in Windows XP and Vista.
- Clean your Temporary Files, Downloaded Program Files, Internet Cache Files, and empty the Recycle Bin on all drives.
- Check some important areas of your system and produce a report for an analyst to review.
- Automatically run HijackThis. It will also install and place a shortcut to HijackThis on your desktop if you do not already have it installed. So if HijackThis is not installed and DSS prompts you to download it, please answer yes.
-- When running DSS, some firewalls may warn that it is trying to access the Internet especially if your asked to download the most current version of HijackThis. Please ensure that you allow it permission to do so.
- Close all applications and windows.
- Double-click on dss.exe to run it and follow the prompts.
- If your anti-virus or firewall complains, please allow this script to run as it is not
- When the scan is complete, two text files will open in Notepad:
- main.txt <- this one will be maximized
- extra.txt <- this one will be minimized
- If not, they both can be found in the C:\Deckard\System Scanner folder.
- Please copy (Ctrl+C) and paste (Ctrl+V) the contents of main.txt and extra.txt in your next reply.
-- If you get a warning from your anti-virus while DSS is scanning, please allow DSS to continue as the scan is not harmful.