Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Trojan In Drivers?

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Evesmum

Evesmum

• Members
  • 50 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:09 PM

Posted 22 March 2008 - 11:51 PM

hey,

On another site i uploaded one of my file dumps and one of the people told me i have a trojan in my drivers i cant work out which one it is though or what to do ive tried the instructions from the ms site but they dont seem to be working for me theyre just confusing.. and i dont know where to start...

It all stemmed from when i tried to get my webcam working,probably in my previous posts wat happened, anyway i downloaded a driver from the vimicro site and then my computer started crashing and doing mini dumps every itme i turned it on so now im just confused because that wont work i have this trojan thing and i dont know how to get rid of it and i dontknow if that is what is effecting the webcam?? so confused!

i was thinking of getting super antispyware again for this pc i have it on my other one but i dont know if that gets rid of stuff or just picks it up... i cnat remember! and also i know there was another one but ive forgot the name

Any help would be very appreciated.

Thanx

Oh an to make it all easier ill explain wats actually happening too..

Okay theres nothing really strange happening but i turn the webcam on and the computer does a file dump and has a mini crash and so on i just restart n its all good.. but i kept getting error 1003 things or something someone else said it was something to do with my ram. then they said i had a trojan from what they read of the mini dump.

Thanks and im sorry its a bit confusing

Sharnz x

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users