Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Many Virus(rlt4, Mmb Player And Much More)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 Ishan

Ishan

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:41 PM

Posted 22 March 2008 - 11:02 PM

Few days ago I gave my harddisk to someone, later when I got it back, I connected it with my PC. As I connected it my antivirus (McAfee) detected some suspicious scripting activities. Then I pressed "stop this script" and I thought that I have cleaned them up. But later every time I start my PC, I find two warning from McAfee which says,
"C:\WINDOWS\jcview.exe and
C:\WINDOWS\system32\systtray.exe
contains suspicious scripting activity and has been stopped".
Added to this if I keep my PC idle for a while a wrist watch appears in front of the monitor which shows current time and date and on the Taskbar I find RLT4 running. With this wrist watch McAfee shows a warning which says
"C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\MMB Player\Win Pen.exe
contains suspicious scripting activity and has been stopped"
But just when I move my mouse the warning and the wrist watch disappears!! I have tried deleting the .exe from the locations given but still it happens then again i use many antiviruses and many other software but when i delete some virus by using them my all drive stopped working when i double click on them it won't work...i also install my windows for that problem 10 times but still it's here...sometime they totally destroy some of my drives and i lost all of data's but i dont want to lose no more......Here is my system log i hope u guys help me soon or i'll die::

Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.2
Scan saved at 9:59:33 AM, on 3/23/2008
Platform: Windows XP SP2 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v6.00 SP2 (6.00.2900.2180)
Boot mode: Normal

Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\systtray.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\RUNDLL32.EXE
C:\Program Files\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware SE Professional\Ad-Watch.exe
C:\WINDOWS\jcview.exe
C:\DOCUME~1\Ishan\LOCALS~1\Temp\MMBPlayer\WinPen.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvsvc32.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wscntfy.exe
F:\New Full Versions\stinger.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wuauclt.exe
C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\IEXPLORE.EXE
C:\Program Files\BitComet\BitComet.exe
C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HijackThis\HijackThis.exe

R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = about:blank
O2 - BHO: BitComet ClickCapture - {39F7E362-828A-4B5A-BCAF-5B79BFDFEA60} - C:\Program Files\BitComet\tools\BitCometBHO_1.1.11.30.dll
O2 - BHO: Megaupload Toolbar - {4E7BD74F-2B8D-469E-CCB0-B130EEDBE97C} - C:\PROGRA~1\MEGAUP~1\MEGAUP~1.DLL
O2 - BHO: SSVHelper Class - {761497BB-D6F0-462C-B6EB-D4DAF1D92D43} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_03\bin\ssv.dll
O3 - Toolbar: Megaupload Toolbar - {4E7BD74F-2B8D-469E-CCB0-B130EEDBE97C} - C:\PROGRA~1\MEGAUP~1\MEGAUP~1.DLL
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [RunJava] C:\WINDOWS\system32\jcview.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [RunJava2] C:\WINDOWS\system32\systtray.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NvCplDaemon] RUNDLL32.EXE C:\WINDOWS\system32\NvCpl.dll,NvStartup
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [nwiz] nwiz.exe /install
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NvMediaCenter] RUNDLL32.EXE C:\WINDOWS\system32\NvMcTray.dll,NvTaskbarInit
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [AWMON] "C:\Program Files\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware SE Professional\Ad-Watch.exe"
O8 - Extra context menu item: &D&ownload &with BitComet - res://C:\Program Files\BitComet\BitComet.exe/AddLink.htm
O8 - Extra context menu item: &D&ownload all video with BitComet - res://C:\Program Files\BitComet\BitComet.exe/AddVideo.htm
O8 - Extra context menu item: &D&ownload all with BitComet - res://C:\Program Files\BitComet\BitComet.exe/AddAllLink.htm
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_03\bin\ssv.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Sun Java Console - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_03\bin\ssv.dll
O9 - Extra button: BitComet - {D18A0B52-D63C-4ed0-AFC6-C1E3DC1AF43A} - res://C:\Program Files\BitComet\tools\BitCometBHO_1.1.11.30.dll/206 (file missing)
O9 - Extra button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Windows Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O17 - HKLM\System\CCS\Services\Tcpip\..\{DDB8C156-2B68-4061-8D8F-65135EFB34A3}: NameServer = 10.122.122.1 203.189.231.6
O23 - Service: NVIDIA Display Driver Service (NVSvc) - NVIDIA Corporation - C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvsvc32.exe

--
End of file - 3224 bytes

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Buckeye_Sam

Buckeye_Sam

Malware Expert

• Members
  • 17,382 posts
  •  

Posted 08 April 2008 - 05:52 AM

Hi and welcome to Bleeping Computer! My name is Sam and I will be helping you. :thumbsup:
I apologize for the delay getting to your log, the helpers here are very busy.

If you still need help, please post a fresh Hijackthis log, in this thread, so I can help you with your malware problems.
If you have resolved this issue please let us know.
Posted Image If I have helped you in any way, please consider a donation to help me continue the fight against malware.

Failing to respond back to the person that is giving up their own time to help you not only is insensitive and disrespectful, but it guarantees that you will never receive help from me again. Please thank your helpers and there will always be help here when you need it!

========================================================

#3 Buckeye_Sam

Buckeye_Sam

Malware Expert

• Members
  • 17,382 posts
  •  

Posted 21 April 2008 - 07:19 AM

As there has been no response, this thread will now be closed.

If you need this topic reopened, please contact a member of the HJT Team and we will reopen it for you.
Include the address of this thread in your request.
Posted Image If I have helped you in any way, please consider a donation to help me continue the fight against malware.

Failing to respond back to the person that is giving up their own time to help you not only is insensitive and disrespectful, but it guarantees that you will never receive help from me again. Please thank your helpers and there will always be help here when you need it!

========================================================

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users