Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Outlook 2003's Folders Filing (saving)

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 merellogalasso

merellogalasso

• Members
  • 270 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:14 AM

Posted 22 March 2008 - 04:16 PM

I use with acceptable good results this application and have been "believing" I was saving my folders. As a matter of fact, when I manually run "file" from the file menu, for every folder, it seems to start filing at the right bottom of screen. But..., but..., when I open the respective "filed folders" I do not find anything. Nor has ever appeared, the famous window asking me what to do. Also, the not filed folders remain equal. There is a pst file with a few thousands of Kb in the hard disk, but it doesn't seem to get modified. What should I do? In other words, if filing or saving has been indeed done, where are those messages? How can I reach them if so? Are saved messages suppose to disappear from the original folders? I think they should, but in this field everything is possible. I deeply thank any help in this matter.
"There are atoms and vacuum; the rest is opinion"
(Democritus, several centuries before Hume and Kant)

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users