Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Not A Valid Windows Image Error

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 dewa3360

dewa3360

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:54 PM

Posted 22 March 2008 - 01:50 PM

I am constantly receiving the following error message:

"The application or DLL C:\WINDOWS\system32\mlang.dll is not a valid Windows image. Please check this against your installation diskette"

The pop-up window that displays this error comes up when I attempt to open windows messenger, outlook, and when the pop up showing someone logging into MSN comes up or I am talking on MSN. When I click "ok" the error message reappears until the 4th time I click on it.

The error message has also occasionally caused internet troubles for everyone on my network via wireless router. At this point I have to reset the router and it goes back to functioning normally. This problem has only occurred when I am initially logging into MSN.

I have been trying to solve this problem myself and am coming up with nothing so any help or direction you can give me would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Dewa3360

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users