Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Outlook 2007: Changing Look Of Rss Feed Icon In Left Panel

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 NWMan

NWMan

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:13 PM

Posted 22 March 2008 - 01:26 AM

Greetings. I changed the default location of my pst data file. After copying the pst file and pasting it somewhere else, I added the new located and deleted the old one. Only one problem. The RSS feed icon in the left-hand panel (which also includes inbox, sent mail, junk mail, etc.) changed from a unique orange colored (similar to how it looks in Internet Explorer 7) to a standard plain yellow folder. When I right click on the folder and go into properties, there is no option to change the look of the icon. Any way to restore the icon to the way it looked before? Thank you in advance for your help!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users