Welcome to Bleeping Computer
No need to apologize. I prefer for the logs and reports to be posted rather than attached.
I notice that you have Spybot's TeaTimer running. While this is normally a wonderful tool to protect against hijackers, it can also interfere with the fixes. So please disable TeaTimer by doing the following:
1) Run Spybot-S&D
2) Go to the Mode menu, and make sure "Advanced Mode" is selected
3) On the left hand side, choose Tools -> Resident
4) Uncheck "Resident TeaTimer" and OK any promptsYou can reenable TeaTimer once your system is clean.This tool is not a toy. If used the wrong way you could trash your computer. Please use only under direction of a Helper. If you decide to do so anyway, please do not blame me or ComboFix.
1. Download this file - combofix.exe http://download.bleepingcomputer.com/sUBs/ComboFix.exe http://www.forospyware.com/sUBs/ComboFix.exe http://subs.geekstogo.com/ComboFix.exe
2. Double click combofix.exe & follow the prompts.
3. When finished, it will produce a log for you. Post that log in your next reply please, along with a new HijackThis log.Note:
Do not mouseclick combofix's window while it's running. That may cause it to stall.