Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Countries and Principalities without BC

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#1 SaxonManFinland

SaxonManFinland

• Members
  • 159 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:28 AM

Posted 18 March 2005 - 01:03 PM

CREDIT FOR THIS GOES TO LEURGY in his response to Grinler regarding how many countries have joined BC.

So This is simply a task of identifying those counties, principalities, Self Administering Provinces etc etc etc (As long as they have their own National Flag) and Providing reasons why they have so far NOT Joined.

EACH STATE CAN ONLY BE USED ONCE and TEXAS DON'T COUNT :flowers:

So lets start with one of Leurgy own ideas.

CHRISTMAS ISLAND...............

They are TOO BUSY Wrapping Presents to Join BC :thumbsup:

Next person just finds a Missing country and adds a reason :trumpet:

Edited by SaxonManFinland, 18 March 2005 - 01:10 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Scarlett

Scarlett

Bleeping Diva

• Members
  • 7,479 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:28 PM

Posted 18 March 2005 - 01:05 PM

I don't get it. Sorry. :thumbsup:
Posted Image

#3 SaxonManFinland

SaxonManFinland
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 159 posts
  •  

Posted 18 March 2005 - 01:13 PM

OOOOOpppppps :flowers: :trumpet: :thumbsup:

Got called away and hit submit key in error. See if it makes sense now

#4 catweazle

catweazle

• Members
  • 88 posts
  •  

Posted 19 March 2005 - 02:27 PM

What if the national flag of the joining country, NATION, principality isn't available as a choice as part of the "joining" process? As is the case with Cymru/Wales?

#5 SaxonManFinland

SaxonManFinland
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 159 posts
  •  

Posted 20 March 2005 - 02:50 AM

Is there not a Flag of Saint David!!!

It is not of course neccessary to have a flag. It is nothing more than a Banner to get us peasants to follow our Religious or Political Masters.

CHINA

:thumbsup:

China cannot not join BC because they are all on Dial Up Modems. There are so many WINGS, and so many WONGS.......They keep Winging the Wong Number :flowers:

#6 TexasAngel67

TexasAngel67

Bleeping Helper

• Members
  • 1,551 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:28 PM

Posted 26 March 2005 - 02:18 PM

1 - Why doesn't Texas count? What have you got against Texas? :thumbsup:
2 - I understand how to play this game but not sure how this will go.
3 - I hope nobody is offended by anything said thus far.

#7 Scarlett

Scarlett

Bleeping Diva

• Members
  • 7,479 posts
  •  

Posted 26 March 2005 - 02:26 PM

CREDIT FOR THIS GOES TO LEURGY in his response to Grinler regarding how many countries have joined BC.

So This is simply a task of identifying those counties, principalities, Self Administering Provinces etc etc etc (As long as they have their own National Flag) and Providing reasons why they have so far NOT Joined.

EACH STATE CAN ONLY BE USED ONCE and TEXAS DON'T COUNT :flowers:

So lets start with one of Leurgy own ideas. 

CHRISTMAS ISLAND...............

They are TOO BUSY Wrapping Presents to Join BC :inlove:

Next person just finds a Missing country and adds a reason :thumbsup:

Good question ~67~. I'm afraid that I missed this snippet. You of course being Texan. Would not. He is most likely joking. :trumpet: Though if so, I still do not get it.

So please SaxonMan. Clear this up for us.
Posted Image

#8 SaxonManFinland

SaxonManFinland
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 159 posts
  •  

Posted 27 March 2005 - 03:11 PM

:inlove: :flowers: :trumpet: Oh Deary Me!!!

Seems to me a rather simple task, but as I used to work in Texas (Which I loved and especially the people) I threw in the The joke of "Texas Does Not Count as a State" (meaning a Country not a STATE as you USA Folks refere to Counties)

For the sake of moving forward, someone come up with a Reason why COOK Island has not joined BC (yea yea, I know someone will now say THEY HAVE)

The WHOLE purpose was to be funny and use the name of the country in the reason for NOT joining!!! Oh dear, never mind, maybe it was a bad idea after all :thumbsup:

#9 Scarlett

Scarlett

Bleeping Diva

• Members
  • 7,479 posts
  •  

Posted 27 March 2005 - 03:16 PM

Oh I knew it was nothing. Lol

Edited by scarlett, 31 March 2005 - 12:53 PM.

Posted Image

#10 TexasAngel67

TexasAngel67

Bleeping Helper

• Members
  • 1,551 posts
  •  

Posted 27 March 2005 - 03:43 PM

Actually, I didn't think it was an insult to Texas either. I thought you were going to respond with something like:

"With all the big egos in Texas, we're just skipping it".
"Texas isn't a real state, just a state of mind".
"What's funny about Texas"?

Or something like that. Glad you enjoyed it here in Texas but really, no offense taken. I love Texas but no place is worth debating or fighting over,
:thumbsup: .

I get the idea of how to play and I like the thought of the game but I have no idea what places haven't gotten a resident that's a member here. If that makes sense. Or I suppose we could just name any place and do it all in fun. Your game, you pick, Saxon.

#11 SaxonManFinland

SaxonManFinland
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 159 posts
  •  

Posted 28 March 2005 - 10:23 AM

WEll around Fort Worth they ALL Toooooo Busy trying to Run Over those small, cute little Armodillos, Shoot Road Signs and Drink at The Rig to have time to play with PC's :thumbsup:

#12 TexasAngel67

TexasAngel67

Bleeping Helper

• Members
  • 1,551 posts
  •  

Posted 28 March 2005 - 03:29 PM

hahaha! I've been here in Fort Worth since April of '83, have yet to see a single armadillo. Guess we done run 'em all over, ya think? :inlove:
Never seen no tumbleweed either so I guess John Wayne and Clint Eastwood ain't never done none of them there westerns over yonder here.

Okay, I'm not that good at being real southern but my southern accent is obvious!
'Sides, if'n ya want some serious twang, I nominate Larry the Cable Guy! :flowers: and he ain't even Texan!

HAGD and GBT and the USA!

P.S. If you want to see shot out road signs, that record goes to Arkansas. Look, especially, for the signs that say "Home of Bill Clinton" or any sign mentioning Bill Clinton. :trumpet:

Edited by TexasAngel67, 28 March 2005 - 03:31 PM.

#13 catweazle

catweazle

• Members
  • 88 posts
  •  

Posted 31 March 2005 - 02:14 AM

Is there not a Flag of Saint David!!!

It is not of course neccessary to have a flag. It is nothing more than a Banner to get us peasants to follow our Religious or Political Masters.

CHINA

China cannot not join BC because they are all on Dial Up Modems. There are so many WINGS, and so many WONGS.......They keep Winging the Wong Number :flowers:

Sorry, my mistake,i assumed you meant the flags/nations, available to choose from when registering with BC.I wonder, just how many "nations" aren't represented in this list when registering, that have their own national flag and regard themselves as nations? For example, when i register on a message board, the options are limited,UK, and that's it, and i get the (much maligned) union jack.When Wales has three national flags to choose from, Y ddraig Goch/Red Dragon, Dewi Sant/St Davids flag, and the Royal standard of Owain Glyndwr, why can't i put in one of my nations options?

#14 SaxonManFinland

SaxonManFinland
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 159 posts
  •  

Posted 31 March 2005 - 08:29 AM

:thumbsup: DUNNO :flowers:

I am English, but No St George either. Matters not, always been Proud of Being British, but I KNOW I am English. Its like being in a World Exclusive Club :trumpet:

The Reason for suggesting Countries have their own flag was so we didnt get The Isle of Wight etc..........but frankly ANY Country with a Silly linked Reason is Good enough. Its just an opportunity to have gentle fun at others nationality.

Anyway why should Wales have 3 Flags AS WELL as the Union Jack. Seems very unfare to me.lol

#15 TexasAngel67

TexasAngel67

Bleeping Helper

• Members
  • 1,551 posts
  •  

Posted 31 March 2005 - 12:36 PM

I'm gonna give this a try....

TURKEY

Because they are too busy running from Pilgrims and hunters.

*How's that?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users