Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Monopoly Tycoon Bug

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 TechniMan

TechniMan

• Members
  • 63 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:13 AM

Posted 19 March 2008 - 02:02 PM

I have recently installed 'Monopoly Tycoon' on my laptop and when it gets to the loading screen, it freezes (the loading bar full), and says:
'Unknown exception occurred. Something has gone terribly wrong. Attempting to crash gracefully. Hopefully, a file called_crash.sav will have been saved.'
I was hoping you could tell me whether it's, a fake, or the computer has gained a sense of humour somehow, or what.

Mod Edit: Topic moved to more appropriate forum~ TMacK

OK, thanks, I couldn't find the right forum earlier. But still, does anyone know anything about this?

Edited by TechniMan, 20 March 2008 - 12:12 PM.

there are 10 types of people: those who understand binary, and those who don't

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Sterling14

Sterling14

• Members
  • 1,842 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:13 PM

Posted 21 March 2008 - 11:41 AM

Have you updated your graphics drivers lately?
"I think there is a world market for maybe five computers." - Thomas Watson, Chairman of IBM, 1943

#3 TechniMan

TechniMan
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 63 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:13 AM

Posted 24 March 2008 - 10:41 AM

i don't think so, but it would've downloaded & installed automatically, 'cos I've got it set to do that, and I wouldn't've thought that would've had anything to do with it
there are 10 types of people: those who understand binary, and those who don't

#4 lavaboyz

lavaboyz

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:13 PM

Posted 17 November 2010 - 09:45 AM

Okay Peeps,

I have read this from another source. Id also get this dumb crummy crashes too. It seems to happen to those using Vista or Win 7 Machines. So here's the solution to get the game working.

When you double click the Monopoly Tycoon icon on your desktop, click on the configuration button.

In that menu, just check on the Music off checkbox. Now click run Monopoly tycoon will work.

However, off course that means you dont get to hear the background music tho...

Anybody in here, can you give us a guide in how to Make the FREAKING GAME to work WITH MUSIC ???
INFOGRAMS !!! YA HEAR US ????

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users