Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Ie Problem...serious!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 angie0303

angie0303

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:47 PM

Posted 18 March 2008 - 03:31 PM

my internet explorer 7 keeps crashing on me,after about an hour or so of using my laptop,i hear a pinging noise wen i click on a link or web address,and it wont let me access it.
Not only that,but i cant get nothing to work at all wen this happens,control panel,,documents.........i even cant switch my lappy off via the switch off buttons in start,i have to manually press the power button,to switch off,this is proper doin ma nut in,and if anyone can help,id appreciate it very muchly!!!.
Also,my lappy works fine again,once ive rebooted!!??!?!? but only for another hour or so????

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Johnathan Lyman

Johnathan Lyman

• Members
  • 61 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:47 AM

Posted 19 March 2008 - 01:04 AM

Well angie, let me ask you:

- Is the sound very high pitched?

- If so, does it come from your speakers or from within the laptop itself?

- Can you do ANYTHING else after the noise, besides click a link?

- Have you tried CTRL+ALT+DEL and pressing the red power button down right to turn it off there?

Thanks!
Johnathan Lyman
Keep On Rockin'!

"I know my computer like the back of my hand, so don't go telling me I don't know what's going on."
www.johnathanlyman.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users